SoonToBe Skinny Newbie Here :)

welshyshelly

Just a quick hello to everyone!
How's everyone today?
As you can see I'm a newbie to Lipotrim and on here! Started the LTR last Friday (Sept 29th) so I'm still on my first week. Finding it ok so far but I think I have drowned myself in water lol.:tear_drop: Looks like a great forum, so i think i'll be around here for a while.

Shelly

hi shelley,welcome to the forum ,,,good luck with your weight loss,,this forum is great ,,if you want to no anything someone on here will be able to help you ,,good luck

Hi Shelley

Its Flossie here I am new to the forum too. Just come back from my first weigh in and lost an amazing 11lbs. Can't believe how good it feels to have lost so much weight in a week, I can actually fasten my trousers now which I couldn't last week. Keep up the good work it really is worth it.

Hi Shelly, welcome! And best of luck with your LTing!

well done flossy ,,,feels great doesn't it ,,keep it up

Thank you all for that fab welcome!
Flossy: Thats fantastic! I bet that has made you feel wonderful!

Welcome....you will love this site....the gals are just so fab and really make a difference....

Hi Shelley.

I've been living on this site......its they only way I get through it. I'm in my second week. It gets easier.

Good luck and any questions just post and everyone will help. They are a great bunch.
x

Back