Sooo could eat aaagghhhh!!!

blodwen

Just had a real need to eat something plus there is chocolate looking at me so had chicken soup plus bovril, really salty and as disgudting as ever so went back to my old faithful chocolate shake, I know it's my fault for having a refeed, the weekend tho when eating I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would, I also think it's as I'm home alone on hols OH working kids doing their own thing and when in work I am more focussed, I feel like doing 2 shakes and a meal, but then food would have beat me again and the losses won't be as good, sorry for harping on just needed to get it off my chest:confused::(

Bovril??? Is that really on the list?

Just drink loads of water! You have done so well and only have 3 pounds to go, you are nearly there! You can do it!

Bovril, well someone recomended it and rather than give in I thought I'd give it a go....Yuck!!
I have a lot more than 2 stone to lose I just am giving myself a stone at a time or I will get too daunted, thanks all the same tho!!

Bovril might be making you feel hungry. Just a thought xx

only had a mouthful I couldn't stomach it, and I can't say it's hunger its the need for the taste, I know from my refeed my appetite is so small compared to pre TRF so would be so full just from some salad, I am so missing fresh fruit n veg, I know it sounds so stupid. just ranting again sorry!!

Back