Sooo frustrated!

elliebird

I am sooo frustrated, I have been good all week and I mean really good and I have put on 2lbs:cry:what the hell is going on with me? I have drank over 1.5ltrs of water a day and stuck to the rules, this is what makes me quit when this happens but I really don't want to!
I can understand it if I had cheated myself but I have been watching everything arrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh
Rant over.
From an upset me :cry::(

No, not due on....!

I am not very good with words but don't concentrate on the lbs you have gained remember what you have lost.You say you was good is there a more noticeable difference in your inch lost? Stay focused and keep on track.

Tina xx

How often are you weighing yourself? Are you sticking to once a week, same time of the day ( best time is first thing in the morning after you've been to the loo ). Also don't forget that our weight is never static. I weighed in this morning, but I bet you anything that if I was to weigh myself just now I would not be the same weight. Partly due to the fact that I've had brekkie and I'm on my 2nd mug of tea, but also due to my bodies natural fluctuations ( things like fluid, hormones etc)
Like Tina said, look at the bigger picture, look at what you've achieved so far hun xx

I now know what the problem was.............I have been constipated lol
In fact it was terrible and I was in agony, pains/trapped wind (sorry tmi) but I went to the pharmasist and got some tablets and eventually last night thing started shifting so to speak. Fingers crossed I will start losing again now x

You sound exactly like me.I put 4lb on the other day in 24hours!!! But lik you I am struggling to go to the toilet.Once things got moving it soon came off again (sorry if tmi lol)
good luck xxx

Back