sooo happy...

After 3weeks of fabulous judding I have lost 3whole big fat pounds, I cannot praise this way of eating enough, but when I tell people they all say its a fad or its not healthy, but Im finally on my way to a healthy slinky body and its an up day so I'm off for a big fat curry with garlic naan and I might even have a free mint from the jar that everybody puts their hands in just because I can.;)

Yay!!!! Well done you. I'm also getting on well with this diet. I'm naturally impatient but even though I would prefer my losses to be faster the fact I can eat what I want and drink alcohol at weekends totally makes up for it :)

Yay so chuffed for you, I'm only on my second week and I lost 2 lb last week, I'm tempted to weigh myself tomorrow but in scared but also excited haha x

My second week id put 2 on, but is measured myself and had lost inches, I think because this diet makes you loose fat you may loose more in inches than pounds, is long as I can see something I'm gonna keep going...:;)

Woo hoo, well done on you fab loss. XX

Oh yes! End of week 7, 16lbs down and slurping a guilt free glass or so of red!

I couldn't care which uneducated numpty tells me I am fad dieting. I have read the journals, understood the science and am enjoying the feeling of having found THE way for me!

I can even say that after a very stressful week at work (no time to think, home utterly knakcered and then back at work....) I have managed 2 full DDs and lost a pound, almost 2!

So PAH you naysayers!

My best friend, even called it a 'silly' diet, we both go to dw, have dieted together forever and all our social gatherings are done together,,we both got a bit drunk on the Budweiser on sat night(she was more hungover than me) we both went to tgi friday on sun, I ate loads and icecream, she had healthy option, iv had my mwf dds, she's stuck to sw and worked out every morning....it wasn't so silly on Thursday when my scale was -3 and she sts....she apologied when I reminded her of her comment, but she said she wouldn't be able to do it, I really think its a bit of jealousy..

sweetapril said:
My best friend, even called it a 'silly' diet, we both go to dw, have dieted together forever and all our social gatherings are done together,,we both got a bit drunk on the Budweiser on sat night(she was more hungover than me) we both went to tgi friday on sun, I ate loads and icecream, she had healthy option, iv had my mwf dds, she's stuck to sw and worked out every morning....it wasn't so silly on Thursday when my scale was -3 and she sts....she apologied when I reminded her of her comment, but she said she wouldn't be able to do it, I really think its a bit of jealousy..

Hmm, some people refuse help AND refuse to accept hard evidence!

Well done on your loss, April :D

P x

I did this diet because the science made sense to me!
After years of yoyo dieting. Atkins, low gi and healthy eating, i needed something i could stick too.
Finding it easy on down days knowing i can have that macdonalds breakfast before work tomorrow (where im sat typing this lol).
The amount of negative comments off friends and other dieters on a different slimming support site that say its a fad and binge eating. Well skeptics, I've lost 7 pounds in 3 weeks so there !!!! Hee hee

I had the same when I tried Eat Stop Eat. Colleagues scorned when I said I was having a no food day till tea time day. So I caved. This time I have you guys to back me up and as I started in the holidays I'm now in a routine.

Goes to show the power of tv too tho. Dr Johnson and many others have been writing about the benefits of IF for years - with science to back it up. But it can be tedious to read. And people are still sceptical of 'internet diets'.

Given the weird tut espoused as diets on t'internet it's just as well really :)

Some of the horrors I have read about this year..... eeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Well I just love it, for me it takes the guilt away and that is a HUGE boost for me psycholgically.......no more binging!! I have never tried an eating plan like this before, everything else was a diet that I blew. This is something I know I can keep on doing....makes me feel very happy indeed!!

jacci48 said:
Well I just love it, for me it takes the guilt away and that is a HUGE boost for me psycholgically.......no more binging!! I have never tried an eating plan like this before, everything else was a diet that I blew. This is something I know I can keep on doing....makes me feel very happy indeed!!

Perfectly sums up my reasons too :) xx

Everyone has an opinion, chances are its an uninformed and sometimes one tinged with jealousy that we're actually doing something and being successful at it. I don't really think of IF as a diet, more a way of eating.

Anyone there is nothing more unhealthy that being FAT:D

Back