Sooo happy...

Tiggemma

Silver Member
I am officially over my migraine and to cheer me up I thought after over 2 and 1/2 stone lost I should get some new bras. I had no idea how badly my old ones fitted. So now I have wonderful new underwear and I feel great. Jelly is setting in the fridge (Friday nights on Cambridge zero booze but a bowl full of jelly!). Plus as Gateshead is my home town and they are at Wembley this weekend to hopefully get promotion into the football league and I live in Okd London Town and I have my tickets and my special shirt arrived and the smallest adult size is huge on me. I'll still be wearing it proudly. (Entertainingly gateshead are playing Cambridge!)

i hope you are all having wonderful Friday nights. Love to you all!!!

Hey Tigg!

Great news all round..... Underwear, I'll not profess to know how bras fits, but I know how trousers fit....and they're falling down. If it's like that, you'll be over the moon to be fitted!

Hope you're having a great night with jelly

Thanks Ian. Bras are a bit like trousers in that if they're falling down they don't fit but when they don't fit (at least for me) they make me feel frumpy because you just have this extra piece of fabric that's doing nothing but hanging there and your boobs are doing all the hard work themselves. I have discovered that the clothes (trouser and t-shirts) I wore pre weight loss that were a bit tight then but are now baggy still remind me of being bigger. It's some weird psychological thing I know as they do fit but I feel meh in them. So that me doing some shopping (online as I still don't think I like shops! Or at least the crowds at the shops)

jelly can can make any Friday night worth the working week!

Hope le you're all having good weekends.

Sorry hun I only just saw this! I bet you feel fabulous? Was there much of a size difference? Are you happier with the fit?

Ooooh it's so exciting getting new underwear :) well done hun

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

No worries Lizz! My back has gone down 2 sizes but the cup size is the same! My official measurements are 34-26-36. It is soooo good to wear a bra that fits. I bought 5! Skint now but I try all of them on before choosing which to wear for the day! I have even bought a bikini (high waisted to keep the tummy under wraps) for our little holiday in a couple of weeks. Not sure I'll be confident enough to wear it but I've got one!

My team, Gateshead FC, lost at Wembley today but I saw my home town team score a goal at Wembley and I am happy about that!

No worries Lizz! My back has gone down 2 sizes but the cup size is the same! My official measurements are 34-26-36. It is soooo good to wear a bra that fits. I bought 5! Skint now but I try all of them on before choosing which to wear for the day! I have even bought a bikini (high waisted to keep the tummy under wraps) for our little holiday in a couple of weeks. Not sure I'll be confident enough to wear it but I've got one! My team, Gateshead FC, lost at Wembley today but I saw my home town team score a goal at Wembley and I am happy about that!

Wow!!! Just wow!!!!!! Those are amazing stats! Well done hun!
And a bikini too! :) it's been a majorly good day for off scale achievements! I bet this has given you such a boost.

That's pretty cool! I've never been to wembley before!

Current loss: 17lbs and 12 inches

I know how ridiculous it is but when I open my underwear drawer I think 'those bras are so cute!' I'm only 5'2" (first thing on the morning on a good day!) so I don't look tiny or skinny just in proportion I think. As for the bikini thing I love the 50s style ones, well covered but shapely and as I am the lightest I've been for half a lifetime I figured if not now then when?!?

After my wobble at the beginning of the week I now feel brilliant. If I feel rubbish or wobbly at any point again I'm going to buy a new bra! ;-)

Thats the way forward hun! Sometimes the off scale achievements are more rewarding than the on scale ones! :)

Back