sooo hungry

joanne-x

Help people used all my pp today now the hunger coming on and I no it's just for junk food but agggh! It's so hard when this happens :( trying to keep my weekly allowance for Saturday :/

Can you tell me a bit about what you ate?
If you have any fruit or veg at hand, eat that or something filling with low points.
Some foods are more filling than others, that is why I try to fill up with brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, potatoes combined with lots veggies, meat/fish/vegetarian replacement stuff.
Found that cream crackers are really good snacks, I can eat 10 for 1 point (actually I can't eat 10 in a row cause I'm full after 4-5!), and also yogurt/dairy stuff and fruit.
Are you also very active? At work or from sports?

Today I had special k an apple activia fibre yogurt chicken panini with lettuce and soup & brown roll oh and a WW toffee bar I'm usually in the gym but today I was just to tired :/ even doh iv lost 2 stone I still have the urge to eat eat eat but I stop my self but I'm left feeling hungry for hours at night :(

Oerba_dia_Vanille said:
Can you tell me a bit about what you ate?
If you have any fruit or veg at hand, eat that or something filling with low points.
Some foods are more filling than others, that is why I try to fill up with brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, potatoes combined with lots veggies, meat/fish/vegetarian replacement stuff.
Found that cream crackers are really good snacks, I can eat 10 for 1 point (actually I can't eat 10 in a row cause I'm full after 4-5!), and also yogurt/dairy stuff and fruit.
Are you also very active? At work or from sports?

10 cream crackers for 1pp? What brand are they? Sorry but don't think I can agree there, even WW ones are 4 for 2pp or something similar (v. tired but know its not 10 of them!)

dreamings said:
10 cream crackers for 1pp? What brand are they? Sorry but don't think I can agree there, even WW ones are 4 for 2pp or something similar (v. tired but know its not 10 of them!)

Ye I thought the same so hard to get back into the swing of things

Euroshopper creamcrackers, and no I am not wrong.
I got the packet and calculated with the online points calculator and doesn't matter how many times I fill it in, per cracker or per 100 grams I get the same result.
10 cream crackers are 1 point.
Check it out yourself.
Calories in Euroshopper Cream Crackers - Calories and Nutrition Facts

Ooh.. I wish we could get those cream crackers in the UK. :)

I did a quick google and they do sell Euroshopper brand in the UK too :D
About Premier
But bad news is, that I can find the cream crackers on their website.
They might have more in their shop cause here the Euroshopper range is very large.
It's also mega cheap :)

Euro Shopper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oerba_dia_Vanille said:
Euroshopper creamcrackers, and no I am not wrong.
I got the packet and calculated with the online points calculator and doesn't matter how many times I fill it in, per cracker or per 100 grams I get the same result.
10 cream crackers are 1 point.
Check it out yourself.
Calories in Euroshopper Cream Crackers - Calories and Nutrition Facts

Just put 1 cracker in mine, multiplied it by 10 and got 10pp, they're 37 calories each according to that anyway (i presume its the same as the box) which is roughly 1pp each.

Just put 1 cracker in mine, multiplied it by 10 and got 10pp, they're 37 calories each according to that anyway (i presume its the same as the box) which is roughly 1pp each.

Looks like I've been calculating it wrong :(
Still managed to lose 5lbs this week though lol.

Kinda glad to find out it's NOT 1 point, cause if dreamings didn't tell me, I'd still think I'd be doing it right while it turns out I'm doing it all wrong!

Back