sooo upset

Kellybelly123

I posted before regarding pains and a rash so went to gp and have a bad case of shingles and need to come off lipo for 5 days due to how strong the tablets are i would bring them back up with such a low calorie intake and lipo can cause shingles due to the body being runed down he said. So i then went to the pharmacy and they said eat light tonight eg chicken and they will make some calls and let me know tomorrow if i can continue. Now im worried incase i have to come off for 5days this week has been hard enough without going back to square one ive only started feeling more happier on this diet and now a set back :( xx

Oh no! Hope it works out ok but you must
Follow whatever advice you are given. Good luck.

Awww Kelly, I'm sorry you are unwell. I agree with Patches, you must think of your health first. Get well soon hun :D

Look after your health Kelly and get back to Lipo when you can

Thanks everyone i know what yous are saying im just frustrated as for somone like me it was so hard even taking the first step to start now i worry incase after the 5 days i wont want to continue maybe get to lazy again . I know im out of ketosis after having to eat tonight but i have to eat to take the anti biotics . Fingers crossed the pharmancy lets me continue will know tomorrow. The tablets are 800mg and they think this may to strong with such a low calorie intake. Anyways its only 5 days . Weird as at the start all i wanted to do is eat now its vise versa typical xx

What a shame after it being so hard to start but tomorrow is another day or rather week. One day at a time and get yourself into tip top condition first.. We 'll all still be here for you

Back