sooo wana salad!!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
ok now wen i was eatin i ate all the wrong things fast food, cakes, chocolate yet the one thing im cravin is a SALAD!!! its all i can think about. why???:confused:

Cause its a trick!

Its human nature to always want more than what we have!

If you think to yourself, "Oh my body only wants salad now, I can come off LT and eat salads!" then it wont be long before you are craving fresh bread.

Next thing you will be having salad sandwiches, then you will think, oh... I want cheese.... next your having cheese salad sandwiches... then you will want mayo... then you will think, ah a wee bit of meat... i will add a burger, sure its only meat and a wee bit of salad in some bread.... it cant be that bad.... next thing your fast food junkie and worse off than you where before you started!!!!!

BEWARE OF THE SALAD!!!! lol

xxx

Your right, its really strange. Before I started LT I had 10 weeks of partying - fast food, vodka and cider - not once did a morsel of fruit touch my lips. Now? I am walking past a manky old apple in the fruitbowl with my tongue hanging out- crazy uh?

Hahaha so true thefutureisbright and Winky!

I do not crave food at all. In fact the thoughts of eating again frightens me, and that's wrong. I am so comfortable being on LT. I love the control, I need to be controlled as I'm a nutter when left to my own devices with no rules.

haha julzie-

I LOVE the way your mind works. It's soooo similar to mine. Salad-bread-cheese-mayo-burger-chips

that's EXACTLY how I slip slide into naughtiness!

funny how our cravings change tho- I've not wanted chocolate at ALL since being on LT

x

Goal 1 - To only have one chin

Goal 2 - To be able to see my feet while standing upright

Goal 3 - To have an equal amount of bath water in both ends of the bath

lol I love your goals!! :)

I really would advise you when you come off LT to follow a plan, and not to go it alone! It is shocking how quickly you can undo all your good work! Deffo do something that works for you, like keep a food diary, join a slimming club or do something that will keep you on track!

Once you get rid of that double chin, you dont want it creeping back!!

xxxxx

Yeah, I'm finding that too - like, I've never really cooked before & am suddenly convinced I'll be cooking "good" food all the time. Funny what your mind does! Let's hope we're still craving salad when we can eat again...

Hannah

u av a point thefutureisbright coz now i want prawn cocktail on top. lol. the mind an body r bloody brilliant. its all a trick 2 start eatin agen. lol.

i did av a thought before tho. i LOVE shoes an cud go crazy if i was loaded. so ive decided that shoes will b my nu food. ;). im only gona think of them. SHOES not SALAD. :) hehe

I THINK THATS A GREAT IDEA!

u av a point thefutureisbright coz now i want prawn cocktail on top. lol. the mind an body r bloody brilliant. its all a trick 2 start eatin agen. lol.

i did av a thought before tho. i LOVE shoes an cud go crazy if i was loaded. so ive decided that shoes will b my nu food. ;). im only gona think of them. SHOES not SALAD. :) hehe

I really think that is a great idea!

I don't know about you but the slimmer I am the more aware I am of buying new clothes and wanting to look good.

Keeping focused on new shoes, bags and accessories that can dress up your current outfits will boost your confidence and spruce up your outfits.

Best thing is shoes etc, will still fit you when you loose weight, so it isn't a waste of money.

I love window shopping online! It is great for keeping focused on clothes you want to wear at goal!

So think new shoooooooooooes!

Hahaha so true thefutureisbright and Winky!

I do not crave food at all. In fact the thoughts of eating again frightens me, and that's wrong. I am so comfortable being on LT. I love the control, I need to be controlled as I'm a nutter when left to my own devices with no rules.

I couldnt have said it better myself, I feel exactly the same. Do get the odd craving, but feel 'comfortable' being in control, and knowing I will get no nasty shocks on the scales!!

Cause its a trick!

Its human nature to always want more than what we have!

If you think to yourself, "Oh my body only wants salad now, I can come off LT and eat salads!" then it wont be long before you are craving fresh bread.

Next thing you will be having salad sandwiches, then you will think, oh... I want cheese.... next your having cheese salad sandwiches... then you will want mayo... then you will think, ah a wee bit of meat... i will add a burger, sure its only meat and a wee bit of salad in some bread.... it cant be that bad.... next thing your fast food junkie and worse off than you where before you started!!!!!

BEWARE OF THE SALAD!!!! lol

xxx
Ha, Ha, ha...I love this, its soooo true.....now I really did have a good laugh..thanks!!
I must agree, I love being in the LT zone because to be honest I can't be bothered with food ( I think this is the real 'me'), when on my food addiction, food is used to mop up emotions, now on LT I know I can manage quite well, thank you.
I do like cooking lovely meals for my hubby though, he likes me being on LT too...;)
So yeah.....ditch the salad 'till later :D

Back