soooo annoyed with myself

Bernadette and mum

:cry:I had a very good week this week and at weigh in lost FOUR POUNDS!!! which is the most I've lost EVER!! Even got slimmer of the week and my first stone award, but as always on weigh in day I came home and binged on everything in sight, I'm sooooooooooo mad at myself and I feel really awful, I always do this! Anyone have any tips on how to get out of this bad habit? Feel like I've sabotaged all my good work!

the only thing i can suggest is making sure u have dinner ready for when u get home, a big chilli in the slow cooker with a prepared fruit salad in the fridge, or somethingalong those lines so can u can "binge" on thoose withoutrt the guilt! or save ur syns for that day and buy urself a "proper" chioclate bar on the way home...thats what i do as my after WI treat! (usually a bag of malteasers (9.5syns))

Right i think you need to stop beating yourself up as the damage is done. Have a good week and try to incorporate some extra exercise and super free speed foods to help your counteract the bad evening.
If you give up now it's a guaranteed gain, but get right back and damage will be minimal.
My advice on how to stop doing this next time is to wait for all the replies to come through on this thread and then print it off and read it before you leave class next week....then you will make a choice of scoffing or not.
It just means that each week after the binge you start off on a negative, whereas if you have no binge then you are already on plan.
Xxx good luck xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i did that a few weeks back after i got my 2 stone award spent all week clawing it back and got a maintain phew i was so mad at myself so week after i had loads of fruit at meeting and then made sw chips n mushypeas when i got home smothered them in s and vinegar and it tasted like a chippy tea :) make a naughty not naughty tea (if you get me) so you feel bad whilst being good and save all syns to gorge on 15 syns of your faves (wine n choc for me)

the only thing i can suggest is making sure u have dinner ready for when u get home, a big chilli in the slow cooker with a prepared fruit salad in the fridge, or somethingalong those lines so can u can "binge" on thoose withoutrt the guilt! or save ur syns for that day and buy urself a "proper" chioclate bar on the way home...thats what i do as my after WI treat! (usually a bag of malteasers (9.5syns))

Thing is weigh in is in the morning so I never have breakfast before I go and when I get back it's usually just past eleven and I always seem to have zero will-power so eat whatever I like! Really like that idea of saving syns for a nice bar of chocolate though:rolleyes: will deffo be trying that next weigh in day thanks x

Right i think you need to stop beating yourself up as the damage is done. Have a good week and try to incorporate some extra exercise and super free speed foods to help your counteract the bad evening.
If you give up now it's a guaranteed gain, but get right back and damage will be minimal.
My advice on how to stop doing this next time is to wait for all the replies to come through on this thread and then print it off and read it before you leave class next week....then you will make a choice of scoffing or not.
It just means that each week after the binge you start off on a negative, whereas if you have no binge then you are already on plan.
Xxx good luck xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Good idea, even doing that will remind me of how bad I felt! Thanks for the help, am really determined not to binge next week. :)

i did that a few weeks back after i got my 2 stone award spent all week clawing it back and got a maintain phew i was so mad at myself so week after i had loads of fruit at meeting and then made sw chips n mushypeas when i got home smothered them in s and vinegar and it tasted like a chippy tea :) make a naughty not naughty tea (if you get me) so you feel bad whilst being good and save all syns to gorge on 15 syns of your faves (wine n choc for me)

After yesterday if I manage to get a maintain this week I'll be very pleased! That is a FAB idea, think I'll make slimming world chips and pea curry:rolleyes: I'm really excited now lol, thanks for the help x

I weigh in after work on a thursday night, I normally have my fave SW friendly ready meal (it's gone 9 when I get in) WR love life macaroni cheese and something tasty and chocolatey (had a milky way bar tonight) and then I curl up with a cup of options and watch a bit of telly.

Back