soooo disapointed :( feel like giving up all because of yoo yogurts :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by meme, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. meme

meme Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(27.02%)
    Diet:
    restarted 7/1/13 started slimming world 30.03.2010
    so disipointed :(
    i have been (what i thought 100%) this week,
    tesco's offer on the yoo yougurts just took for granted they were free and was having 2-3 a day for the last week!
    little did i know (my fault for nt cheeking) they are a whooping 7 1/2 syns each!
    so i have had a gain this week was so shocked when i got weighted i had been that good i was excpecting 3-4lbs off! :~(
    just feel like giving up :( x
    just hope no one else was as silly as me xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    I am very surprised to hear this, as a two newbies who only joined our class a week ago and had their first wi lastnight lost 7 & 7.5 lb - after also eating lots of 'Yoo' yoghurts!
    Our consultant told us that although 'Yoo' are fat free, they are absolutely jam packed full of sugars! She said that head office are currently checking them out, to let us know exactly what there values are.
    Dont feel disheartened, just take each day as it goes. Weight loss is not a race, you need to pace yourself for a steady healthy weight loss. Yes you may feel upset by a gain, but I always think it helps to kick my butt into action and re-discover my get-up-and-go!
    Good luck for this week, I'm sure you'll do great! x

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    It's a mistake and we all make them! The biggest mistakes wouldn't be the yoghurts, the biggest mistake would be giving up on a potentially fabulous weight loss diet/journey after one we bump.

Hang in there

sugar_lipswales likes this.
  5. Susiepoos

Susiepoos Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(14.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan diet
    I was tempted to look at these in Tesco because they had no vanilla activia snackpots :eek::eek::eek: and I don't like muller vanilla - compared the contents with a muller and realised that the sugars were mega high so didn't buy any - glad I didn't!!! but I wish Tesco's would get their act together and Waitrose and start stocking activia vanillas again as I just love them!!!!!!

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't think they are as high as that - people have worked them on the syn calculator as 2 to 2.5 syns each, so not hugely bad.

Okay you've had a bad week but it is not as bad as you think. What will happen if you give up? Be honest - you will likely end up putting on more weight. So put it behind you and move on. Nobody said it was going to be easy and there will be weeks when you sts or gain even though you have been 100%. That's just the way of things - the secret of successful slimming is knowing that after a bad day/week you can just climb back on the wagon and get on with it. If you give up at the smallest hurdle you will never get where you want to be ;)

7. Lucia Lucia

Lucia Lucia Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(25.59%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Blimey, I bought 8 yesterday, looks like the kids will be eating them now. Thanks for the heads up. I did it once with lemonade, I didnt realise I hadnt bought the "diet" ones and must have been through 4, 2 litre bottles over the week and I had a gain too.

8. applejack1pie

applejack1pie Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    slimming world /green
    ive had a pretty crappy week too after my daughter sabotaged a sandwich i bought from the cafe she works at and put my so called healthy houmous and salad sandwich on white bread and after she said i added tons of butter too! cow! so i lost the plot and had a iced apple donut to feel better NOT!! i dread to think what going to happen on weigh in day plus its coming up to the magical time of the month so im just wolfing and craving crap but trying to resist! we will wait and see eh! goodluck

9. livi

livi Committed Loser

Start Weight:
    23st4.3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5.4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.8lb(32.42%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Someone mentioned these at group last night...was going to come and warn everyone. Just shows how much we need to check :(

10. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think its a mistake we have all made somewhere along the line so dont beat yourself up about it. Concentrate on having a fantastic week this week now you know where you went wrong & I'm sure you'll be rewarded for your efforts

11. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes we all do things in error then realise afterwards, we are human after all! Just draw a line and at least you know now, btw I love the activia snackpots vanilla too, lovely on strawberries, much nicer than the mullerlight ones. They seem too thin now to me, the acivia ones are far more creamy

12. Freaky Deaky

Freaky Deaky Full Member

I posted something similar about the Mullerlight black cherry and chocolate, a friend told me they were free but they're 2 syns. Saying that though they are just delicious and well worth the syns.

You'll be fine as you can see so many of us have done similar!

FD
    xxxx

13. RegField

RegField Silver Member

SW would make a fortune if they marketed a small magnifying glass on a keyring, so we could all peer at the small print on the back of the packages!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.