Total Solution feel like giving up :(

Hi katie thnx for subscribing :) i need all the support i can get at the moment :) ...although u may be unsubscribing after a few days wen u hear about my constant binges and then depressing about it straight afterwards lol. Oh lord help me.
This last half a stone is a real struggle il loose a couple of pounds one day and then eat something stupid and put double on the next day. Its a constant battle. At the moment iam trying to nibble on things that shudnt get me out of ketosis. Which at the moment is cheese for me But the thing is wen i do have my lil nibble on cheese it turns out to be a huge pig out on cheese insted of just a nibble. I could easily finish half a 450g pack of grated chedder. Which i think i almost did today ( embarrased face) and 30 grams was 120 calories! Oh dearrrr :( ...and thats a great idea katie about gettin hubby to clear his plate before i get to the sink ( actually feel like a heffer sayin that lol) but that would help loads cos i usually eat there left overs which is such a bad habit.

Hi natalie i was doin quite well today but iv had half a bag of grated chedder :s
And i only have had one exante pack today. Which was really stupid of me. I just filled myself up on the cheese that i didnt want my other 2 packs. Ah.

Anyways im workin wednesday and thursday this week and that usually helps me focus as theres no time for nibbles at work. So it will be 3 packs straight up and 2 litres of water :)
Hope ur day went well?

Hi Zara

Here's to a few days at 100% honey, you can do this....
I lost 2lbs yesterday so finally have some movement bringing me to 12.1. Am sooo close to the 11's but not gonna get my hopes up as I know what usually happens when this close to next stone bracket! Is bit like trying to lose that last half a stone and seems to take ages to get there!!

Is really important to have all 3 packs, have you tried having a carbonara instead of picking on cheese as it is pretty cheesy?

Must admit there have been a few days where I have struggled to have more than 2 packs and have had to force the 3rd down.

Hope yr ok and not being too hard on yourself xx

It's one of those vicious circles sadly when you get into nibbling (I know as I've been there) as you're never fully in ketosis and therefore always hungry so you end up nibbling more. I know it's not easy but if you could do three days without any extra nibbles then you might find that you no longer feel the need, it's worth a try xx

Keep at it :)

Hi guyss
Today has been an awful day. Spent 5 hours in A and E with my one yr old as he had a temp of 40 degrees which wasnt coming down also has a rash all over his body and doc advised us to get him checked out as he didnt kno what it was either. So after 5 hours in a and e it turns out to tonsilitus and to make matters worst i have it aswell i could feel a sore throat cumin on in the hospital waiting room. And 5 hours later im in complete agony. Cant swallow my own saliva its soo painfull. So this would be the first day i havent had any nibbles due to my throat. So in a way its a good thing even tho im in pain :s if that makes sense. But on the other hand cos its soo bad i only managed one shake today. And 2 glasses of water I kno thats really bad i just honestly couldnt force another pack down. Im hoping with this infection i will perhaps get into ketosis as the nibbles have officially stopped.
I kno exactly what u mean katie wen it cums to those nibbles but hopefully this is the end if that x

Hi nataliee congratss on ur loss. Keep going the way ur going girl. U will be in the 11s in no time.
So proud of how well ur doing even tho u had a few dissapointing weigh ins. Uv still had tbe motivation to carry on. If it was me i would of caved ages ago. Well done!!

Hi guyss Today has been an awful day. Spent 5 hours in A and E with my one yr old as he had a temp of 40 degrees which wasnt coming down also has a rash all over his body and doc advised us to get him checked out as he didnt kno what it was either. So after 5 hours in a and e it turns out to tonsilitus and to make matters worst i have it aswell i could feel a sore throat cumin on in the hospital waiting room. And 5 hours later im in complete agony. Cant swallow my own saliva its soo painfull. So this would be the first day i havent had any nibbles due to my throat. So in a way its a good thing even tho im in pain :s if that makes sense. But on the other hand cos its soo bad i only managed one shake today. And 2 glasses of water I kno thats really bad i just honestly couldnt force another pack down. Im hoping with this infection i will perhaps get into ketosis as the nibbles have officially stopped. I kno exactly what u mean katie wen it cums to those nibbles but hopefully this is the end if that x Hi nataliee congratss on ur loss. Keep going the way ur going girl. U will be in the 11s in no time. So proud of how well ur doing even tho u had a few dissapointing weigh ins. Uv still had tbe motivation to carry on. If it was me i would of caved ages ago. Well done!!

Oh no Zara, hopefully a few days on antibiotics and you will both start to feel better. Is horrible when the little ones are poorly :(

On the plus side as you said it will stop you nibbling lol but do try to have yr 3 packs as will help keep yr strength up.

And thanks I am also amazed I haven't caved yet as those little gains and STS are rather frustrating to say the very least!
Another 1.2 off for me today bringing me to 12st exactly :)

Get well soon xxxx

Aww poor little love, hope he's soon feeling better and that you are as well! It's so scary when little ones are poorly :(

Hi katie and natalie
Had a terrible day yesterday my thorat has been complete agony and so is lil bubba's we both cant eat and both suffering from a high temp. Unfortunately for me i had to go into work last night started at 5pm and finished at 9pm but it was horrible felt sooo ill. Not feelin much better today gona try get a doc appt for those antibiotics for myself
Yesterday only managed one shake but 4 lozenges which r quite high in carbs and made out of sugar. Needed it for my throat x im off today gona have all 3 packs. Lets not forget its friday :( here comes the weekend where i usually fall off the wagon. Fingers crossed i wont. I probably even cant even if i wanted too because of this tonsilitus.
Ooo and i almost forgot tommoro is weigh in dayy ahhhhh

Wooohoooo nataliee... well done on another loss. Ur not that far from goal now x

I was just sitting here thinking i dont think iv ever put my stats up here as i didnt think i wud be posting on here everyday but i do now and its all because of the support from you guys so i wana kind of make this my diary. So here goes a lil bit about me and then my stats
My name ia zara ( stating the obvious)
Im 27 years old. I started this diet on the 28th feb 2014 and i was 14 stone 7 pounds on that date. Since then iv lost a fair bit im now 10 stone 11 i would of been 10.8 or lower had i not of gone crazyy over the last 2 weekends.

So my target is somewhere between high 9s or 10 stone max want to allow the few extra pounds on wen it comes to refeed.
I want this goal by the end of july as its my sisters wedding by then and i wana look good in my outfits. I refuse to look like the fat frumpy sister at all the weddings. So this is my chance it also means me seeing alot of family relatives that iv not seen in a long time and the ones that have put me down about my weight all the time. It will be a bit more of a fingers up to them wen they see me.

I have a hubby and a daughter whos 6yrs old and a lil boy whos 1 yrs old. And makes the diet even harder when u have a family to cook for and to clean up after its soo hard to turn away wen cleaning those left over plates with left over chips on them. Thats my biggest weekness which is nibbling.

Start weight: 14 stone 7
Current weight: 10 stone 11
Weight loss so far: o god i have to work that out 3 stone 11 pounds???? Ahh someone help

Ooo p.s im 5 foot 7. My normal weight for my bmi is 11 stone 7 im currently under that at 10. 11 but just hoping to loose those few extra pounds to get back to pre baby weight. And to allow for refeed x

Get those antibiotics in you and hopefully u will feel better soon.

Plus u have done so well, I started around the same time as you and have not lost as much as you have. July is the only month I have stuck with it really as before this I would do around 4 days on vlcd and eat for the rest ( mostly sensibly)

Am dreading the maintaining and having 3 kids of my own I know how hard or can be especially when there are leftovers. I have pretty much trained myself to take to bin instantly to avoid temptation lol

Get well and keep going as you can do this and will look amazing at your sisters wedding xx

Zara you've done brilliantly, must feel amazing and be looking really slim, well done to you! I'm sure you'll look fabulous at the wedding :)

I can imagine it is a lot harder when you have little ones.

Aww thnxx natalie and katie.
So today was ment to be my weigh in day but i didnt get round to my local boots as me and lil bubba r still very unwell. But Finally got an appt at the docs on friday tho and gt my antibiotics. Anyone knw if we can still do ts whilst on antibiotics?
So anyways i ended up using my dodgy home scales which r always 1 or 2 pounds out. So home scales say im 10 stone 4. Which would mean iv lost my gain of 3 pound and an extra 4 pounds which is greatt if the scales were correct. Even if they r 1 or 2 pounds out that would still mean iv got rid of my gain and mayb 2 pounds more, but will stil go round to boots on monday and weigh properly. My throat is sore as hell and i cant imagine what it must be like for the lil one...these past few days iv been pretty much ts all the way getting either one or 2 packs a day down me by force. but my throat just seems to be getting worser and worser. Im defo not gettin enough water down me as i struggle to drink. So today insted of my 3 packs i went and had 3 hot soups during the day. And il be honest i felt so much better for it. Infact so much better that i did go a bit crazee and had a slice of flap jack and one slice stone baked pizza. Its soo strange my throat would be sooo sore having water or my shakes but wen it cums to food it cant go down fast enuff. Ok so cant blame it on hubby as he tried his best to hide it from me. I couldnt help it. Hope it hasnt done too much damage on the scales. But i have to be honest. I do feel alot better my throat doesnt feel so dry either. But however this is not the start to my endless nibbling. It was just a much needed mini binge. But iv put it past me and not gona happen again. As im sooo close to goal i cant afford to ruin it now.
Which leads me to think i really needed to get started on my maintainance plan and have recipes for meals ready. I think we can have an extra 10g carb during the first week with an extra 200 cal so just need to sit and work out what i can have within those limits. Ahh i hate working things out im so lazyy... hope u guys had a good exante dayy x

Hi Zara

Glad you are on the mess and hopefully on the mend both you and your little one.
Woo hoo on the loss, let's hope the boots scales agree lol

Don't think I'd be able to stick to the packs if I was I'll either so I think your doing incredible well.

Since I've managed to get into the 11's I've had 2 days of STS :( not even an ounce has moved!

Oh well here's to tomorrow xx

Hi Zara

Glad you are on the mess and hopefully on the mend both you and your little one.
Woo hoo on the loss, let's hope the boots scales agree lol

Don't think I'd be able to stick to the packs if I was I'll either so I think your doing incredible well.

Since I've managed to get into the 11's I've had 2 days of STS :( not even an ounce has moved!

Oh well here's to tomorrow xx

Hi natalie,
Hope your well. Dont worry about the sts ur determination and strength stickin to ts will see the pounds drop off in no time. How long have u been on exante now? Have u mayb thort about doing a food week to boost losses? Iv never done a complete food week myself but i did have the odd few days where i would be eating high protein low carb for dinner and i found that the following week i would loose more.
So yday stuck to a ts day. Havent been down to boots yet. But after my food day on sunday wen i was feelin really poorly i weighed myself on home scales and it went up to 10.6 ( +2 pound gain). Hope i can get rid of that gain and a lil more this week. Im hoping for high nines or 10 stone as my target for the end of july. Just hope thats achievable. Got 9 days left ahhh.

Hi natalie, Hope your well. Dont worry about the sts ur determination and strength stickin to ts will see the pounds drop off in no time. How long have u been on exante now? Have u mayb thort about doing a food week to boost losses? Iv never done a complete food week myself but i did have the odd few days where i would be eating high protein low carb for dinner and i found that the following week i would loose more. So yday stuck to a ts day. Havent been down to boots yet. But after my food day on sunday wen i was feelin really poorly i weighed myself on home scales and it went up to 10.6 ( +2 pound gain). Hope i can get rid of that gain and a lil more this week. Im hoping for high nines or 10 stone as my target for the end of july. Just hope thats achievable. Got 9 days left ahhh.
am on 4 days of STS! But still sticking with it at least till end of July. Have plans over the 1st weekend of August so really want to stick with it.
Might do a food week then maybe and then get back on it till hol on 24 August!
Have been on exante since fen on and off really but had lost a few stone doing it that way just saw the July challenge and thought I'd give it a go lol.I'd like to say 6lbs in 9 days is achievable as long as your not me :) as mine seem to be super slow on ts.
I intend on doing my measurements end of month as am sure this has gone down as all my clothes are getting loose again so we shall see xx

Back