Soooo Hungary!!!! Help Please

maddica

Hi Everyone

After a bit of advice please, I am just coming to the end of my first week and I feel so hungary, drained and just not myself. I normally go to the gym at least 5 times aweek and really enjoy my time there. This week I have really found it tough in the gym have only been 3 times, finding it a chore to get out of bed and I am in bed by 9 as I hate feeling hungary lol. Any help would be grate.

Claire

Week one is horrible! Are you in ketosis yet? (You'll have smelly breath, tongue feels horrible and you'll be freezing cold). When you are, then you are fat burning and you will start to feel a lot better. You should start having a lot more energy and the hunger should subside.

Other tips: try splitting your shakes in half and little and often. Bouillon is allowed and can help overcome hunger for a while. Lots and lots of water.

Hope this helps - once you are past the first week, you should find the diet much easier - honestly.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yep I'm in Ketosis I started the diet on Sunday and went into Ketosis on the Tuesday. I will try and split the milkshakes up. The funny thing is the first part of the week was really easy and its only the last couple of days when I have started to feel so drained?

r u on totm? im on day11 and have found it easy up until yest when i started my totm???

I am surprised your cdc didnt tell you to go easy with the gym in the first week or so, your body has to get used to the reduced calories and over exerting is not advisable.
The first week can be a nightmare, I lacked energy and felt very weak but it did soon pass, so do stick with it and listen to your body with regards to the gym.

Back