soooo hungry today!!

t.c

Hi, well I am half way through my second week of ss and for some reason today I am starving, was a bit hungry past two days but today my stomach is rumbling really loudly!
I usually enjoy cooking for others (mad I know) but when I was making kids tea I really felt like eating food (didn't though)

I am not going to cave in and have just had a cranberry crunch bar and a can of coke zero (as usual) and feel a bit more "fulfilled"

anyway, I just wanted to post this in case it happens again and I can look back and realise I can get through it and tomorrow is another day!!!
I feel better already, thanks for listening to my ramblings!!:)

Hi TC,

I'm a CDC and advise against Zero calorie drink. I do warn people what can happen If they do have them (hunger,cravings and can affects ketosis). I have experimented with Zero cal Dr Pepper myself while on SS and find while I stayed in Ketosis I was hungry when I had them. I advise all that come to me to stick to Water, water and water while SS and 790.

CDC
Sim

Listen to Sim, drink more water, it should stop your stomach rumbling, if you still feel hungry have an extra shake, it should help.:D

I can get through it and tomorrow is another day!!!
I feel better already, thanks for listening to my ramblings!!:)

COURSE YOU CAN !!

well done on getting to week 2 !!

CD is hard...but the results are soooo worth it :D

Debz
xx

We are all different, I drink zero coke on ss and really need the 2 cans that I have. I save them for the evening as a treat. I also make sure I drink a glass of water before and after. It has really helped me and no I havnt had cravings. THE BARS how ever a different story not only do I think they are horrible but they gave me cravings, bad wind to the point of IBS and made me want to eat because i was chewing.
I think the only way is to experiment for yourself and find out what works for you. The road of ss can be a long one best make it as comfortable as possible.:cool:

Back