• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

soooo hungry today!!

Hi, well I am half way through my second week of ss and for some reason today I am starving, was a bit hungry past two days but today my stomach is rumbling really loudly!
I usually enjoy cooking for others (mad I know) but when I was making kids tea I really felt like eating food (didn't though)

I am not going to cave in and have just had a cranberry crunch bar and a can of coke zero (as usual) and feel a bit more "fulfilled"

anyway, I just wanted to post this in case it happens again and I can look back and realise I can get through it and tomorrow is another day!!!
I feel better already, thanks for listening to my ramblings!!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sim94

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi TC,

I'm a CDC and advise against Zero calorie drink. I do warn people what can happen If they do have them (hunger,cravings and can affects ketosis). I have experimented with Zero cal Dr Pepper myself while on SS and find while I stayed in Ketosis I was hungry when I had them. I advise all that come to me to stick to Water, water and water while SS and 790.

CDC
Sim

Allan G

Gold Member
Listen to Sim, drink more water, it should stop your stomach rumbling, if you still feel hungry have an extra shake, it should help.:D

debz32

Gold Member
I can get through it and tomorrow is another day!!!
I feel better already, thanks for listening to my ramblings!!:)
COURSE YOU CAN !!

well done on getting to week 2 !!

CD is hard...but the results are soooo worth it :D

Debz
xx

sallies

We are all different, I drink zero coke on ss and really need the 2 cans that I have. I save them for the evening as a treat. I also make sure I drink a glass of water before and after. It has really helped me and no I havnt had cravings. THE BARS how ever a different story not only do I think they are horrible but they gave me cravings, bad wind to the point of IBS and made me want to eat because i was chewing.
I think the only way is to experiment for yourself and find out what works for you. The road of ss can be a long one best make it as comfortable as possible.:cool: