soooo nervous!!

jools1986

Silver Member
Back to uni tomorrow and I am SO nervous about seeing people. Its ridiculous. I am so scared I'm going to go back and people will be like...I thought she was supposed to have lost weight! I have made my journey quite public so that I have more incentive to stick to it so everybody will be expecting to see me smaller. What if I'm not? Also because of the amount I have lost, I think some people are expecting me to be alot smaller than what I am. Truth is I don't think people realised how much I had to lose. 4 stone really is just the beginning I still have another 6 stone to go.
Inches show that I have lost a considerable amount of inches but I feel like they were a drop in the ocean for me.

any one ever felt like this?

If the scales are showing your loss and the inches are comeing off who are they to judge ! Dont be nervous just go there with your head held up high and be proud !

you are doing so fantastically well sweetie, dont worry about any negative comments you might get. Looking at your results so far (which are amazing) i would be very surprised if anyone actually says anything bad...hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised and if not we are all here to give you lots and lots of positive feedback (and the people on here are lovely and fully appreciate your hard work and commitment:))

Hey, how did it go?

I'm sure people did notice! A lot of people won't comment even if they do notice because they think you will get offended. I found this out this week! I was like "I'm more offended that you didn't comment!!!"

I've made my weight loss public too (apart from before and during photos - no-one sees those except Minis people and my most trusted friends!!) so I was hoping for a big reaction when I go back to uni. I've seen a few people but I'm back for lectures on Monday so I will see everyone else.

I feel no different and it's rubbish! I was hoping to be drastically changed. I keep wishing I could have afforded to start Exante at the beginning of the summer holidays because I could have been nearly 5st down by now and then I would have looked loads different!!!

Keep taking the photos! That was the biggest wake up call for me. I didn't think I had changed but I when I saw the photos, I realised just how much I have.

I've started following you on tumblr by the way :) I'm ravenhairedcleopatra

Keep up the good work!!! You are doing so well!

Gem xxx

Back