Soooo whos following what

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
AT THE MOMENT?

Just wondering what plans if any we are following at the moment and how we are all doing.

I was following slimming world then switched to pro points for a bit and currently in limbo so just trying to pick best i can.

Im almost 31 weeks with a gain of 4lb so far.

would be nice to get some of before baby is born

I'm 35 weeks tomorrow from last weeks weigh in at 34 weeks I had put 6lbs on
Just doing calorie counting now here aiming for between 2000-2300 a day which is guidelines for 3rd tri, iv read its important to eat enough in last few weeks as its crucial time for baby to be putting on weight and gaining fat!
I have actually lost 1lb since 28 weeks, I'm expecting a gain of 1-2lbs a week now with baby growing so fast and body putting far supply away for breast feeding :) only 4 weeks left tomorrow til c section so I'm happy with my weight gain so far x

Thats fab mrs s your doing so well .... and cas thats amazing chick really pleased for you ..new challenges coming your way will be the getting round to eating regulalry with the new babe and not power snacking on choc. Im sure your going to do fab though as they weight loss is such a good boost

I been sticking to calories and gained 3 stone that's my body thou I haven't exercised due to this stupid spd I only look at choc gain I'm going throu sweet stage at no I'm 29 weeks x

As long as you've been pretty healthy Jessie it will all drop off afterwards, it's just what you need for pregnancy, if you pigged out you would've gained more and it would be fat you gained extra x

I'm following the 'can't stop eating feel like a whale diet'
And I've got to say it's working perfect!

I still think everyone on here is doing amazing, no one-s really put on an excessive amount (in my opinion) keep it up ladies w

I agree oasis everyone has done fab and im looking forward to supporting each other after the birth ... I know thats when my trigger factor for gaining will be as i will end up skipping meals and eating crap to stay awake if baby isnt a good sleeper ....Hopefully though she will sleep and not live constantly attached to my boob and even more hopefully she wont have a tongue tie and ill be able to feed without pain.

At least we all know we can come here and have a moan and share good news too

I have eaten healthy like example I never ever use oil cooking only fry light my portion sizes r smaller wonder where this 3 stone come from !!

I want to get down to 11 stone, physically it's achievable but whether I can do it I'm not sure. I was 15.4 when I got pregnant so I'm setting myself a goal of 13.7 by Christmas, currently 17.3 :( x

After my last pregnancy I was 18.10 before I had baby, got down to 13.13 after birth within a year but then put a fair bit back on leading up to my wedding etc x

After I had my LO I was 15.9 when I started dieting but I was nearly 17 just before I had him
I got down to 13.7 but cus I kept losin babies and then planning wedding I kept putting bits back on, I was 14.6 when I got pregnant this time, gunna really try when he's born though to finally lose all it's extra weight and get back to what I was when I met DH though I have to remember that was 4yrs ago and I'll have had 2 kids plus I was 18 then so my body will have changed abit anyway.

Yeah I keep getting hung up on the fact since I've been with hubby I just keep getting bigger, but I've only been with him 3 and a half years, we've been through a lot and I'm pregnant with our second child. I know I can do it, I really want to lose all my weight and show hubby I do care how I look and can be slim and sexy again, I know I'll always have a belly and I won't be very toned, that's too much to ask after 2 kids lol (even though he says he doesn't care about my weight and is very loving and affectionate, and never given me any reason to think he would be bothered) I do think weight gain with a baby is completely different though. Hopefully over time helping each other out we'll all get to where we want to be x

That's same for me he says he's not bothered and loves how I look but I feel like a slob especially when we're the only ones with kids so all his mates girlfriends are all nice figures etc were only 22 I don't want to feel like I'm passed it and can't wear any nice clothes etc x

Sounds like you both have lovely hubbys, I only want to lose 2 stone toget me in to 12's, I used to be 11 stone but I settle for 12 just want to feel comfortable im sure we can do it together x most of my weight I gained when Emily was around 2 we moved to a new house etc I actually stopped having a regular cycle for over 2 yrs so Maisie was my miracle baby x

Back