Sooooi fed up

Actually lbg it made me cry a little but still she was only about 5! Then the oh made me realise how silly I was being! What kind of support worker are you if you don't mind me asking? Oh the brace isn't constant just when have really bad days although it does weight 5 lbs so maybe I should've worn it the first week as a cheat!

I honestly think my scales are wrong so I'm not rubbing it in I can't have lost 1.5 lbs in a day not a chance! How are you doing today anyway? I'll check those books out

BG cheers its only because I'm stubborn cow that I keep going plus I have to shift the weight! How is your day going today x

My day has been ok so far, thanks for asking. I managed to get some exercise done and am well within my calorie allowance - hope it stays that way! Hope you're having a good day too and feeling well. :)

Awww G,
Ahhhh dont cry about monster comment.hunk of metal on ur leg probly does look like something strange to a kid!but the kids can get away with saying it..can imagine it must get you down sometimes though ..
I am a part time drugs worker G..specificaly around prescribed meds.;-) x

Glad to hear your days been a good one BG :)..i saw a friend tonight ,who says I dont look in the slightest bit bigger than last time she saw me a couple of months ago...she WOULD say if I did...weird...maybe it is all fluid then?i dont get my life...or scales..
X

Awww G,
Ahhhh dont cry about monster comment.hunk of metal on ur leg probly does look like something strange to a kid!but the kids can get away with saying it..can imagine it must get you down sometimes though ..
I am a part time drugs worker G..specificaly around prescribed meds.;-) x

How funny! I'm a drug and alcohol worker! It's a small world!

Oh i get over comments about my knee just generally it takes a little while, but hey people tend to think that things they dont understand are scary and i get that.

Glad you've had a good day BG, Exerise is always good (apparently) i've had a bit of a mixed day went swimming thinking it couldnt hurt too much, well that was wrong so now trying not to comfort each and reach for the naughty food!

Wow..thats a coincidence for sure G.
lol.i absaloutley adore my job ;-).

Well just to update at this rediculas time of the morning..i havnt slept properly because of v sore chest and cold :-( but yes I went to make a cup of tea and very sadly,jumped on scales on my way and looks like ive dropped a few 1bs It looks like around a kilo or over on my weird scales..im pretty positive thats alot to do with the p.
And possibly eating very little for the last couple of days..lol ..sw may have been the catalyst I duno..but anyway whatever...im a bit lighter than I was ,bellies not so bloated now ,so feel much better.:)

Yay!! Well done lbg!! Especially after you were saying yesterday you haven't lost anything. Glad your feeling better for it. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon

I love my job (at least most of the time) its so rewarding when you get positive results x

Thanks LGB & giles, had a good day by quite an awful night, nothing to do with the diet just had a terrible night's sleep. Looking in the mirror today, it would be easy to confuse me with the living dead! :eek: lol.

giles - sorry to hear your knee was giving you trouble yesterday, I hope you feel much better today. :)

LGB - sorry to hear you've had a disturbed night's sleep and aren't feeling too well either! Well done on your loss though! The hard work seems to be paying off after all ;)

Hey BG sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping well that makes all three of us last night! Hope that your feeling better now or at least more awake. Knee is ok ish today so that's a bonus!

So this is the insomniacs thread then!lol..is there something in the air then (apart from my farts after all the fruit ive been eating?)
thankyou very much for my congrats my new friends haha ..i really think its more water weight coz of p ,but who gives a ****..its off!
G...yep if and when you get results is the key hey lol ..my area is very different from the usual ...i need to pm you really..;-)
Just out of curiosity aswell G ,do you think some weightloss will help with the knee and is that mainly why your doing it?
BG..!you cannot have looked ad bad as me this morning mate ...just no way..
Big hugs...

It must be the insomniacs thread! Hopefully you've both slept a bit better yesterday.

Erm I'm not sure if losing weight will help with my knee pain I know that when I was about a stone lighter it was still horrific pain wise but fingers crossed! I'm doing it mainly because I want to be thinner and hopefully healthier! I was in New York and we went to an exhibition called bodies where you could do a health check my oh pressed the weigh button and I was told I was obese so decided that whilst walking around central park I was going to lose 50 lbs but when I got back and thought about it going to around 8 stone didn't seem that realistic least not as a starting point! (must admit finding a large in the us didn't fit that well was a bit of an eye opener!)

Hey weight loss is loss whether water or not it's a great starting point! Think I need to post more to get pm's x

Hey G :) no still no sleep ,or atleast very little ,still wheezing ,caughing,chest so sore,heavey p..all In all on top of the world!
:-/..oh I do feel for you with that knee,must be very draining..not sure I buy into all those obese chart type things...we are all different and have a different physiology etc..x
Still at 93 -ish kilos ,but have decided I am doing things my own way now ,and already feel a little better on the hunger front.
So far today I have eaten.

1/2 small pack tom ,olive tortellini
Slice low fat malt loaf.
1 probiotic yoghurt
And 1 wholemeal toast with peanut butter..
I estimate that to be around 900 cals and maybe 25 g fat?
Tonight will make a low fat shepheards pie with sweet potato mash topping and green vege.
I want to stick at around 1,600 cals and no more than 40g of fat per day.
I do really need my oils though.!

Hey LBG

Rubbish that your still not feeling great, hopefully you've had some sleep by now or you'll be in danger of getting into my non sleeping pattern.

Knee will always be a pain in the butt i think however these things are sent to try us! BMI is stupid however i am determined to get out of Obese Class 1 as i apparently am.

I've found that when you find a way to lose weight that your happy with stick with it, whether its a diet or going it alone. Your diet for yesterday seems pretty healthy. I had an ok day yesterday had physio then swimming so feel i was pretty active (ok it was low level exercise but still more then previously) and sadly i was the last person left in the pool/gym, maybe i will become a gym bunny afterall!

Thankyou G ,i got some sleep last night :cool:
haha last in the pool eh?whats wrong with ya!lol
I agree,you need to find your own way in a way its a shame with sw that I just cant deal with all those carbs,because despite my moaning I know it does eventualy work..last time I used it I barely lost a thing for weeks & then all of a sudden I was 101b lighter..stillll,i felt depressed the whole time because of A the lack of fat & b the huge blood sugar swings from all those baked potatoes!
So will try it my way basicaly the GI/L way..im still going to have to be very mindful of the amount of oil I use though.
My scales seem to be telling me im slightly lower again today!we shall see:)
Hope your day is a good one x

See your scales are nice mine are telling me I'm a little heavier grrr I will lose this weight think I e been eating too much if I'm honest using those extra ww points which I don't like doing.

Glad that you managed to sleep and are feeling better

There are many things wrong with me but last at the pool is the one that concerns me most!! Going again tonight (seriously getting worried by the energetic phase) but have to work off today's lunch as its fish and chip friday in my project! Have a good day x

Fish & chip friday?lol you taking this weight thing seriously darlin?;-)LOL!
Thats funny ,last one out the pool ..swap "pool" for "party" and I might be able to relate!..listen G ,how about getting on a mish to drop some weight by MY 40th?lol ..we can do it!& really check out the GI ..it really is good stuff..x

Sadly very seriously all pointed out on the ww plan! I'm sharing with someone else so not too bad right? Sounds good to me when is your 40th and what we going for? X

Haha well twos up on your fish and chips then ;-) lol
40th at the end of may!i want to drop to 13 stone ....pahahahahah!..thats basicaly a stone and a half in 3 months...im sure its doable?but consistancies not my strongest point..so shall see!what about you G?x

I think that is a realistic goal hun I think that by the end of may id like to have lost a stone which I think I'll be able to achieve as right now I'm on the heartbreak diet most effective diet known to man!!

Ok well lets go for it then :) and sorry about your break up ..can be unbelievably painful I know :-( maybe is a good time to look after yourself and do something good for you now hey G x

Cheers lbg unbelievably painful sums it up and it was a a mutual thing looking after myself isn't high priority at the moment but after a few days not eating but drinking will help the weight loss! ( I realise it isn't good) it sucks but will get better x

Back