Sooooi fed up

Well you gotta give yourself a bit of time to go off the rails I guess ..i know ive done it PLENTY of times lol! ;-)
Go steady on yourself eh ;-)..
Ps I ****ed up tonight and ate icecream and crisps (still low GI tho!! Lol!)...hahaha..you still reckon 1 1/2 stone by 40th mate?lol ...

Well you have to have a treat now and again and it is the weekend! They were even low GI so that's great ! You can def do 1 and a half stone by your 40th

I feel I should be keeping a drinks diary! But I'll be fine a weekend blow out should help x

Well,as long as it doesnt become one looong blow out haha...as for drinking ,j havnt had one for nearly 3 months !reckon thats partly why ive put the weight on(and yes ,most "normal" people LOSE weight when they stop drinking) lol......i give up G,cant do right for doing wrong and all that jazz ..!x

Yeah that's true but control is ok hopefully you'll get back on it today!

I tend to gain weight if I stop drinking but think that's because if out and drinking soft drinks I tend to nibble on things! Well a little more am alcohol today and then back on track tomorrow for me x

Hi G ,i ****ed up a bit over weekend ,ate chocolate ,crisos and icecream 2 days in a row...im back on it today though like you!i must not give up!lol x

Nope def don't give up!! Today hasn't been a great day just can't bring myself to eat but I will get back on track eventually x

Well I'm try eating but when I'm upset food tends to be the first thing to go! Still need to be sensible x

Hey G & LB, goodness this thread has grown LOL. How are you both getting on? I've been away visiting my sister this last week and my diet has kind of got off track..again!! :rolleyes: Oh dear. Well, I did manage to get a little exercise in at least. Sorry to hear about your breakup G, sending you a hug. Hope you're both doing well. :) x

Yep me too BG...not the visiting sister bit...just feeling completely disallusioned and fed up..depressed and a bit suicidal...how are you??lmao...
We just gotta get back on it hey kiddo ;-) ..xxxx

Hi LBG, aww I hope you're feeling more positive now? :) lol I'm feeling quite demotivated (only just getting back on track) but trying to push through it - started the kettleworx program today...I really want to say I enjoyed it, but unfortunately I wasn't too impressed with how it was put together (it seems very cut & paste). I do think it is an effective workout though, so I'll keep going for the 6 weeks and hope for the best. x

Hey LBG and BG!!

Well I'm back after a couple of weeks missing have sorted myself out eating wise stayed the same last week and have pointed everything this week so hopefully will have a loss come Monday

How are you girls doing? Xx

Hello G ..i wondered how you were doing!..ive just stuck at same weight so havnt really been posting..i have however stopped eating sugar and following GI..feeling sooooooo much better mentaly & physicaly just from quitting the sugar...how have you been?x

I'm glad your feeling better now you've quit the sugar. That's great you've been told your looking slimmer I find it a bit of a confidence boost! Right we need to get a move on with the weight loss for your birthday and your welcome to come on holiday as I'm going to the Dominican republic alone!

I'm doing ok getting there slowly still sad days but think it was for the best just wish I could stop thinking at times x

Back