sooooo upset today

kymsey

On a journey !
Well I lost a fair amount of weight but seemed to have lost the plot and its all gone downhill....... feeling so teary and upset today, need to start again today and lose about 20lbs by xmas to be happy but feeling so sad, tired and unmotivated, sorry but felt i needed to write it out and at least someone can read it............:cry::cry::cry:

Sorry to hear you are feeling down kymsey! You are not alone, I'm just getting back on track today and have fallen off the wagon a few times before as well.

Have a think about...
Why you wanted to lose weight in the first place
How good you felt with every lb coming off
How you would feel if you were at your starting weight
How it would feel having to buy clothes a couple sizes bigger
How fabulous it would feel wearing clothes a couple sizes SMALLER!

Ultimately, you deserve to lose lbs and feel brilliant. I'm giving myself a motivation boost today, have just done an online shop so that I have plenty of healthy stuff ready to cook and will keep remembering why I am doing this.

Don't feel down, you can start a fresh today and yes, you may have gained a few lbs, but if you nip it in the bud now you can really minimise the damage.

x

First of all big hug.

Second, really as Lisamac30 says don't put too much pressure on yourself life is to short.

Thirdly, is 20lb a realistic goal for you for christmas, if so fine go for it. If not, cut it back to a more realistic goal and if it takes a little longer to get to target, then so be it at least you won't be putting yourself under unnecessary pressure and making yourself ill and stressed.

Best of luck

Liz

You might feel like a 'failure' (hate that word but only word can think of) or that you've let yourself down, but you're the opposite.

I say this because not only did you come in the first place, you're back and facing it!!! That takes courage!!!

Ok, so the gain isn't good, but you're human and life isn't straight forward.

Draw a line under it, learn from it and forget it. Start TODAY fresh and ready to fight back. And what's more, you're STILL 11kbs lighter than you once were!!1

So chin up and show it what you've got! :D xxx

I saw this earlier and it kinda fits for a lot of us today and how we are feeling, so thought i'd share with you, x

DON'T QUIT

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don't give up though the pace seems slow--
You may succeed with another blow.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Success is failure turned inside out--
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- Author unknown[/FONT]​

Come on Hun you CAN do this! Why don't you look up the Xmas tree or LBD threads and print off one and then get colouring in as you lose the pounds!

Back