Soooooo hungry

aesir22

Silver Member
Such a bad evening so far, I have just been so hungry! Ate a large portion of free spaghetti bolognase, half a cantaloupe, an apple, a muller light, a cup of light hot chocolate and I still want food! Grrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Have a biiiig glass of water, hopefully that will help fill you a bit? :) or just keep grazing on super free foods if it takes your fancy :)

Lol have tried the drinking lots technique, hasn't helped :( furthermore its likely I will now be getting up a million times through the night to pee

aesir22 said:
Lol have tried the drinking lots technique, hasn't helped :( furthermore its likely I will now be getting up a million times through the night to pee

Haha! There's a bit of body magic walking to and from the bathroom when you should be sleeping :p

Aye, its downstairs at the other end of the house too. Enough times and I will get my silver award!!

Not really got any superfree foods in besides the melon and apples. And some veg but not really in the mood. I think I want toast with lashings of full fat butter lol

Back