Soooooo hungry

xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
I'm only 15 weeks and getting far too hungry I'm eating fruit and proper dinners but I'm constant hungry now grrrrr x

Hi hun, I feel your pain, im 30 weeks pregnant and I was doing Slimming World before pregnancy, managed to stick to plan till about 11 weeks then ill health and cravings took over so I just threw in the towel, worst decision ever. I was craving carbs like a mad woman and apparently its normal in pregnancy. I wish id never quit, becouse with SW you can have as many carbs as you want and still loose weight. Have you thought about trying SW?

You do go through growth spurts where you will be more hungry at points, best thing is listen to your body, being starving is not a good thing in pregnancy and your body is telling you you need more, go for healthy snacks like cottage cheese, toast, fruits, veggies, yoghurt or a ham or chicken something low fat sandwich, the best thing to do is eat but make sure your not just reaching for crisps or choc cus of your gunna eat at least make it nutritional x

mrs s thanks for the advice im going to do that thankfully im not eating a load of crisps and choc

fairy - i have done sw b4 i always end up putting weight on i c\nt control the free food and the syns and i dont always fancy sw stuff

its so hard im so lucky im pregnant so i am going to cut the moaning out about putting weight on !!! i am going to enjoy it now xx

Back