• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sooooooo pancakes....

S: 13st4lb C: 9st8lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 3st10lb(27.96%)

Smallerme

S: 20st4lb G: 10st0lb
I've just stood and cooked about 20 pancakes and ate none. However I have eaten some chicken and meatballs but that's another thread.

missjam

i like looking at what my friends have made! they look good but i think ketosis stops my mouth from watering. I have no sweet cravings at all!

S: 17st6lb C: 17st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 63.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
ive just cooked25 pancakes 4 mine and nephews and didnt eat any i do lovvvvvve pancakes but opted for omelette :)

S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
I've just been to nephews birthday party and they were having a pancake party...lordy it took some strength not have one, came home and hubby is making me an omlette now. x

TheCookieMonster

Padlocking the cookie jar
C: 15st1.6lb G: 11st4.7lb BMI: 30.4
I only just managed to resist this morning as I watched rest of the fam eat them with strawberries and whipped cream......oh my......we have done well people!!!

Bernice

Silver Member
S: 13st0lb C: 8st13lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 4st1lb(31.32%)
..............not a single thought of pancakes in our house tonight!!!!!!!!!!! It is just me and my hubbie and he is a healthy eating freak anyway so it's just a normal night for us both............thank god!!!!!

peony

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(17.24%)
Have been very lucky as hubbie away tonight and my little girl went to tea at her friend's so phew, no temptation here. I LOVE pancakes and would have really struggled if i had had to make them for the family!
x

S: 11st11.5lb G: 10st0lb
I made the Pancake recipe I found on FB with only 1.5 per pancake....sorry but just not the same:( But at least I had my yearly fix...next year I will have the propper ones again with heaps of sugar and lemon on them

S: 11st11.5lb G: 10st0lb
Ups sorry misunderstood the Heading!!!
I did not resist...I had some

Toots

Gold Member
Resisted by avoiding ALL potential pancake situations

Love them sweet or savoury!!! :drool:

xxx

debs78

I have to give a MASSIVE shout out to Marc my partner. He has been on TS for 8 days while I only lasted 4 days before I started WS because I couldn't hack it!!!

We are not esp religious (practice but don't attend church IYKWIM) but shrove Tuesday is probably his fav religious festival for no other reason than pancakes ;) Been together nearly 11 years and I have have to cook in excess of 15 just for him at times.

So believe me when I say that this year has been a HUGE sacrifice for him to have had none this year and I could not be prouder to tell the truth :D

ladygaga

really trying again!
S: 19st2lb C: 17st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 2st2lb(11.19%)
Totally resisted- well done to us exante babes hey! Stood and cooked a stack for hubbie and wasn't even tempted despite loving pancakes (was more tempted with his mash but resisted that too so feeling rather smug now hehehehe!)