Sooooooo pancakes....

BuxomBarrister

Caving or resisting??! :eat:

Totally resisting! Im no more tempted today than I was yesterday or the day before lol I think the whole thing of everyone rushing to make pancakes is - well mad. I bet almost everyone who HAS to have them today wont even think of having them again til next year

I've just stood and cooked about 20 pancakes and ate none. However I have eaten some chicken and meatballs but that's another thread.

i like looking at what my friends have made! they look good but i think ketosis stops my mouth from watering. I have no sweet cravings at all!

I've just been to nephews birthday party and they were having a pancake party...lordy it took some strength not have one, came home and hubby is making me an omlette now. x

I only just managed to resist this morning as I watched rest of the fam eat them with strawberries and whipped cream......oh my......we have done well people!!!

..............not a single thought of pancakes in our house tonight!!!!!!!!!!! It is just me and my hubbie and he is a healthy eating freak anyway so it's just a normal night for us both............thank god!!!!!

Have been very lucky as hubbie away tonight and my little girl went to tea at her friend's so phew, no temptation here. I LOVE pancakes and would have really struggled if i had had to make them for the family!
x

I made the Pancake recipe I found on FB with only 1.5 per pancake....sorry but just not the same:( But at least I had my yearly fix...next year I will have the propper ones again with heaps of sugar and lemon on them

Ups sorry misunderstood the Heading!!!
I did not resist...I had some

Resisted by avoiding ALL potential pancake situations

Love them sweet or savoury!!! :drool:

xxx

I have to give a MASSIVE shout out to Marc my partner. He has been on TS for 8 days while I only lasted 4 days before I started WS because I couldn't hack it!!!

We are not esp religious (practice but don't attend church IYKWIM) but shrove Tuesday is probably his fav religious festival for no other reason than pancakes ;) Been together nearly 11 years and I have have to cook in excess of 15 just for him at times.

So believe me when I say that this year has been a HUGE sacrifice for him to have had none this year and I could not be prouder to tell the truth :D

Totally resisted- well done to us exante babes hey! Stood and cooked a stack for hubbie and wasn't even tempted despite loving pancakes (was more tempted with his mash but resisted that too so feeling rather smug now hehehehe!)

Back