soooooooooo happy!!!!!!

oliviasmummy

well i have lost another 3lb this week so 50lbs now in total im really happy as i have got over the 3.5 stone now and gone under 13stone wahooooooooo!!!! bought a dress today that i have been looking at tried it on and its still a little small but will fit me perfect in a few weeks. its a copy of a lipsy dress they sell it for £55 in bank got it for 16.99 well chuffed. because of the design even if i lose more weight and it feels big i can take it in so didnt want to risk waiting and it not being there when i fit in it. just need to get me some purple shoes now. debenhams near me have 30% of this week some time gonna go see what the shoes are in faith i have seen

Well done :) you're doing sooo well :).

Emma xXx

Well done, what an achievement.:)

Yeh my feet shrunk last time round, only 1 size though thank goodness.

oh my god how well have u done, congrats hunni xxx

Many congrats Olivias Mommy on losing 50 lbs already !!!

Well done, thats fantastic :) Enjoy wearing that dress you've worked so hard for!

Emma xXx

FANTASTIC,KEEP GOING:D

Wow!!! That is phenomenal in 10 weeks - you little star!! You are going to look stunning in your new Lipsy dress! Don't forget to post some pics!

Didn't know about feet getting smaller - I HOPE that happens to me - I have size 8 canoes on the bottom of my legs and could really do with getting to a 5... do you think that's realistic?? :D:D:D Haha - i'd be happy with a 7, but a girl can dream!! :) xx

OK, we need picture of all these dresses people are getting for Xmas. I expect lots of party photos with everyone in their frocks looking fabulous!!

Pete, Andy, Mikey, that means you too!! (suited and booted not frocks, unless that takes your fancy of course)

Mmmm.... I feel dress shopping coming on, will the credit card stretch to Monsoon??

B x

Ha ha ha ha - STOP IT BEKS!!! I was thinking about Monsoon earlier and had a mooch on their website - they have stunning Maxi dresses, but the one I like is £150... need to go and look at it and see if it's poss to take it in once the weight drops further...

Why couldn't you have said Debenhams or House of Fraser of something - Monsoon?? You are my double, I swear it! :p

x

I have to forget my credit card when I am searching for dresses for that reason. Monsoon! Although the one I like at the moment is a lot cheaper than the one I wanted last year. The one last year was nicer though but £250! Eeek! This years one is £130!
I won't get it! I can't I have to buy 3 fancy dress outfits!!!

B x

Back