• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sooooooup!

lucysmommy

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
as far as i know its any veg you want

personally i would have carrot, leek, turnip - not quite sure what else

x

Paisley88

S: 14st8lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st7.5lb(10.54%)
Thanks, i was thinking something along those lines - just wasn't sure. Also ahve never made soup before, but am guessing it;s a case of boling - and i can do that no prob! :)

lucysmommy

Gold Member
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i wouldnt put anything like onion in it tho lol

tried that before not thinking and it wasnt good

x

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
S: 16st4lb C: 16st2lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st2lb(0.88%)
Check out the zero points veggies and use whichever you like. Soup is easy. Put all the veggies in a large pan, add either water or stock for more flavour, cook everything til soft then whizz up to the consitency you like. a hand blender is especially good for this and you can usually freeze the results! :) I have a very old points recipe for zero tomato soup and zero veg chilli. you'd need to check them against new guidelines but I'll post them if you want. X

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
I've started a new thread on the WW bit for recipes. X

Bad Jar

Every ounce is bounce
you're welcome. also have recipe for low point lemon mousse which I'll post. not technically zero but 1/2 per serving I think it'll pass!

S: 10st11lb C: 9st2lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 1st9lb(15.23%)
No Point soup suggestions

Brocolli, cauliflower (and I don't usually like cauliflower) and brussel sprouts, few stock cubes, curry powder, boil, blend.

Butternut squash with carrot (or red pepper - carrot makes it thicker) and ginger, chillies (not too many!) garlic and stock cubes, boul, blend.

They're my two favourites, though the first one I call 'swamp soup' as that's what it looks like!