Sophie's diary

Weston

Hi guys, it's been a tough week, which is why i haven't been posting my diary. Basically i've been run down with a horrible cold and therefore the plan went out of the window. I've been living on orange juice, lemsips and stondge which have gone way past my points allowance. But i got back on plan and i am re starting as from today.

I am posative about the plan and i know that i can control what i do with it. I am on 25 pts a day and i am planning on saving 2 for end of week treats. For my activity points i am planning on re starting my street dance and salsa classes so i really hope that they will speed up my weight loss. Anyway i shall shut up now because i am beginning to ramble lol. I'll post my food diary at the end of the day. Good luck peeps for all your weigh ins this week x Sophie

Hiya, i've planned my days menu and so far i'm halfway through it, so here goes.

Sat 16th January 2010

Breakfast: Apple and sultana M&S porridge:4
1/2 a pint of skimmed milk:1
250ml orange juice:1.5

Snack: Grapes:1

Lunch Tesco light choice ham and cheese sandwich
(toasted):5
Extra light flora:0.5
Alpen light fudge bar:1

Snack Walkers Frence Fries:1

Dinner Lidl light chicken korma:6
2 small veggie samosas:2.5

Supper Alpen light bar:1
Options hot chocolate:0.5

Drinks Sugar free squash:0
Tea and coffee with sweetners:0

Got my first day out of the way, well my first day back on the plan. I had a lovely dinner. Lidl Chicken Korma, and can i say, the portion was massive and only 6 points. I had to double check the box to make sure that the nutrition value was for the whole box, and it was. Anyway, roll on day two.

Sounds like a good day, i will be checking out the lidle food. Is it only microwavable? i only have an oven.

Can i ask what height you are, its just we are on the same points value a day and im curious as im 5ft 8

Hiya vicki, yeah you can cook them in the oven, i reckon they taste better in the oven as well. I am 5ft 3. But weigh a hefty 17st 9:cry:.

Weston everyone on minimins is here for a reason!

So 17 stone 9 is your reason . It wont be for long.

And i was about your bmi in 2008 at 19 stone 4 so i know how you feel hun.

wow, you've done well. I'm not down about my weight, i'm over the feeling sorry for myself stage. Now i'm just focused on getting my weight down. This site does help, because it is a place where i can openly talk about it and tell people what my weight is. Though i'd never tell my friends my weight, i still try to convince them i'm a size 8 lol

Its only day one but im dying for my WI i want to see results ...even if its 1 lbs, i just NEED to see the scales moving.
And yes, being openly FAT here on minimins is a great release, cos i do seem to pretend im not fat when out in public

ha yeah, i'm like that with weigh ins, they can't come around quick enough. When you've been good, you want the weigh in day to come real quick, but when you've been naughty, you dread it. That's why i've been to nearly every ww meeting in Manchester, if i know i've put on i change groups so i don't have to face the leader lol. Not good i know, cause they are lovely.

Back