Sophie's New York Slimdown!

Dropping by to subscribe! Good luck on your journey x Kayla x

How was the wedding? :) xx

How was the wedding? :) xx

It was absolutely beautiful!!! They had a tipi wedding in a field and it was just so unusual and personal to them. Thoroughly enjoyed it but needless to say with that on Saturday and my hangover yesterday the weekend has been wildly off plan!

Got a meal out tonight to a tapas restaurant that doesn't look v SW friendly but will be back on it tomorrow. Until Friday when I have another wedding to attend!

Slimming world would be so easy if we didn't have social lives!

Morning diary!

Back on it today. Off to London for some work meetings but all planned out with lots of super free to stop me going off track.

(B): small latte (hex a), grapes, tangerines, banana

(L): chicken salad

(D): SW cottage pie with broccoli

(S): M&S pretzels (5 syns), pomegranate seeds (my new fave!!!), toast with marmite (hex b)

Last edited:
It was absolutely beautiful!!! They had a tipi wedding in a field and it was just so unusual and personal to them. Thoroughly enjoyed it but needless to say with that on Saturday and my hangover yesterday the weekend has been wildly off plan!

Got a meal out tonight to a tapas restaurant that doesn't look v SW friendly but will be back on it tomorrow. Until Friday when I have another wedding to attend!

Slimming world would be so easy if we didn't have social lives!

How was your tapas - love tapas! :)

I totally agree, if eating out and alcohol was syn free, i would have been at target a looong time ago! damn social life! lol!
x

Here to subscribe! Your food is looking fab and great that you're sticking to plan even when you have meetings to attend x

It was absolutely beautiful!!! They had a tipi wedding in a field and it was just so unusual and personal to them. Thoroughly enjoyed it but needless to say with that on Saturday and my hangover yesterday the weekend has been wildly off plan! Got a meal out tonight to a tapas restaurant that doesn't look v SW friendly but will be back on it tomorrow. Until Friday when I have another wedding to attend! Slimming world would be so easy if we didn't have social lives!

That sounds fab! And yes it would! But life is for living :D xxxx

Morning everyone! Happy hump day!

I am in a fab mood today as despite dreading weigh in after all of my naughties at the weekend I have lost 3lbs this week! I think a lot of it is carry over from my angelic week the week before but I have also made a conscious effort to keep the super free up and not just to eat for the sake of it when I have been off plan. Regardless - I am determined to get back into the 9's this week! The only thing that will take me off plan is another wedding on Friday. However my friend isn't getting married until 5 so only the evening meal to worry about - brekkie and lunch can still be on plan!

So excited for my food today, got a yummy red day planned!

(B): cappuccino muller light, 2 x alpen light (hex b 1), banana, tangerines

(L): subway chicken salad with sweet onion sauce (2 syns)

(D): Nandos! Butterfly chicken (3.5 syns), salad, halloumi (hex a x2)

(S): pomegranate seeds, grapes, ryvita minis (hex b 2)

Yum!

That's fantastic sweetheart :) well done you xxxx

Subway is such a good healthy option! It's a shame I can't resist the cheese and light mayo then it would be super healthy ;) but not the same I don't think :p xxxx

In all honesty I was never a big fan of subway, not the biggest bread person unless it is white fresh bread smothered in butter :drool:, but now I've discovered the salad I love it!

Up and at em this morning! Done day 1 of the 30 day shred (decided to do this one before ripped in 30) - forgot how hard it was!!! Might try for a little walk/run tonight too as I was rubbish at the body magic last week.

Extra easy day!

(B): 2 x alpen light (hex b), grapes, tangerines, cappuccino muller light

(L): jacket, beans, salad, ryvita minis (4.5 syns)

(D): chicken and chorizo jambalaya (red pepper, tomato, onions and lettuce for super free) (2.5 syns)

(S): pomegranate seeds, banana, curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns = 12.5

Last edited:
30DS is tough isn't it! I was surprised how hard I found it despite being a gym bunny! I never got past a few days of doing it though so here to encourage you to complete it! ;)

Now Mac and cheese is my idea of heaven ATM! xxxx

I love doing shred. Oh my do you hurt after it though hey! I only prgressed to level 3 once, did one day and that was it. Maybe time to dig it out again?

I love Jillian, and am a self-confessed biggest loser addict!! I just wish we would get the more up to date US Series's on our TV's soon!

SW mac & cheese sounds yum, enjoy :)

Back