Sore throat

nicanancy

What can i take? Had an awful sore throat since yesterday morning.

I use sprays and soothers and have never been knocked out of ketosis. Health comes first.

What can i take? Had an awful sore throat since yesterday morning.

Gargling with soluble paracetamol really helps! Let it trickle down and numb your throat!

Mine from last week was awful and that helped! However dr just told me that my sore throat has caused rheumatic fever and prescribed me naproxen painkillers which apparently causes weight gain!

I may stick with ibuprofen and co-codamol!

Very Icy shake??

Gargling with soluble paracetamol really helps! Let it trickle down and numb your throat!

Mine from last week was awful and that helped! However dr just told me that my sore throat has caused rheumatic fever and prescribed me naproxen painkillers which apparently causes weight gain!

I may stick with ibuprofen and co-codamol!

Hi, jut thought would jump in. I take naproxen daily and have done for over a year now. I have not put on any weight due to these. Very unusual as I only need to smell food for it to go in my hips ;-)

they are also so much better than ibuprofen and co-codamol x

Hi, jut thought would jump in. I take naproxen daily and have done for over a year now. I have not put on any weight due to these. Very unusual as I only need to smell food for it to go in my hips ;-)

they are also so much better than ibuprofen and co-codamol x

Thanks for that my dear! Read an old thread on here about taking it and completely scared me ( silly thing to do I know!) nice to know if pain doesn't get any better I've got a stronger option!

Back