Step 1 Sole Source Sore throat

Does anyone know what I can take for sore throat and bit of a cough on sole source??

Poor you xx Have you got any water flavouring? If you have, try making some up with hot water (as in from the kettle, obviously). Paracetamol would help too - probably best to avoid ibuprofen unless you've just had a shake.

If you get really stuck, you'd be ok with a sugar free lozenge or two - I think Strepsils do a sugar free version. Obviously not loads, but when you're ill, sometimes you have to make a compromise or two.

Poor you xx Have you got any water flavouring? If you have, try making some up with hot water (as in from the kettle, obviously). Paracetamol would help too - probably best to avoid ibuprofen unless you've just had a shake.

If you get really stuck, you'd be ok with a sugar free lozenge or two - I think Strepsils do a sugar free version. Obviously not loads, but when you're ill, sometimes you have to make a compromise or two.

Many thanks. Will have to have paracetamol for now. Will grab myself some strepsils tomorrow as it's got worse as the day has gone on and then you kinda don't fancy the shakes. Hopefully it shifts soon:)

Back