Sorry about this..

ellie2409

Really sorry if this has been asked thousands of times but I cant quite get my head around everything! I have compiled a list of what i have found out to be filling/core foods (I think these are all the foods that are highlighted in green in the pro points book?) Am I right in saying I can eat as much as I want of these foods (although 1 portion of bread/pasta etc) without having to add up points? Or do some of the list have points values? With the simply filling/core am I right in saying I dont need to count points at all? (apart from weeklies)? I.E i could have tuna and sweetcorn to my hearts content and it would be ok lol, thank you in advance and sorry for all the questions x

ellie2409 said:
Really sorry if this has been asked thousands of times but I cant quite get my head around everything! I have compiled a list of what i have found out to be filling/core foods (I think these are all the foods that are highlighted in green in the pro points book?) Am I right in saying I can eat as much as I want of these foods (although 1 portion of bread/pasta etc) without having to add up points? Or do some of the list have points values? With the simply filling/core am I right in saying I dont need to count points at all? (apart from weeklies)? I.E i could have tuna and sweetcorn to my hearts content and it would be ok lol, thank you in advance and sorry for all the questions x

If the foods r highlighted green or r on the list in the stickie at the top of the page then u eat as much as u need till urge satisfied, there's no pointing or weighing! But things like butter and things not classed as filling and healthy food will come out of ur 49 weeklies!

I hope that makes sence! Check out some diaries if urge still unsure!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

had to start again im afraid! I wanted to make sure i had everyhing prepared but had a good 1st day and determined to get on with it! thanks for asking :)

Back