Sorry been AWOL...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
My new job has been soooo busy and I don't get time to come on here anymore! I miss my old job where I could skive all day! LOL

I'm still around and still sticking with it. Still determined to get to target by summer!!

xxx

Good to see you back! Love the new photo!

I've been awol too - for the same reasons (I love love love my new job) . Glad you're loving your new job and well done for sticking with SW :0clapper:. I've not managed to but am making healthy choices.
Off to Dubai soon for a week long course so no clue how the food will go but never mind

Anyway, didn't mean to babble, just saying "hi"

xx

Thanks ladies!

Toots - wish I could say I'm enjoying my job but not as of yet!!! It's just so busy and I've been there 3 weeks but only really having training on 1.5-2 days a week so the rest of the time I'm a little lost! Also, it's the busiest time to start as all these targets need to be met by March! Gah!
Plus hubby's just been offered a job in Toronto so we might be moving in 6 months! That's kind of made me lose my enthusiasm!

Toronto - how fab is that? Does your new place have an office in Toronto.

We were given a week of training in another office then sent back up to man the office - thrown in at the deep end but the help is just at the end of the phone if we need it

xx

Back