• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry been AWOL...

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I've been awol too - for the same reasons (I love love love my new job) . Glad you're loving your new job and well done for sticking with SW :0clapper:. I've not managed to but am making healthy choices.
Off to Dubai soon for a week long course so no clue how the food will go but never mind

Anyway, didn't mean to babble, just saying "hi"

xx

BaysideJ

Starting over
S: 18st11lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 0st8lb(3.04%)
hello again:) glad to hear all is well, hoping to get to target by the summer too. Good luck

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Thanks ladies!

Toots - wish I could say I'm enjoying my job but not as of yet!!! It's just so busy and I've been there 3 weeks but only really having training on 1.5-2 days a week so the rest of the time I'm a little lost! Also, it's the busiest time to start as all these targets need to be met by March! Gah!
Plus hubby's just been offered a job in Toronto so we might be moving in 6 months! That's kind of made me lose my enthusiasm!

Toronto - how fab is that? Does your new place have an office in Toronto.

We were given a week of training in another office then sent back up to man the office - thrown in at the deep end but the help is just at the end of the phone if we need it

xx