Sorry bit personal..

charliexx

Are you all still having bowel movements? I'm onto week 3 soon and still having largeish bowel movement every 3/4 days no problem. Just like before really!:-/ I'm just wondering what the heck is causing it ive not cheated once ! X

Yep, once a day. Although the shakes are drunk, the stomach will treat them as food and need to expel the waste not needed. Not sure of the science behind it, but it's normal. :)
If you start feeling a bit bunged up try adding fibre clear to your shakes.

I think if your bowel movements are exactly the same as before then that is a good thing as your body is obviously coping well with your new diet. So definitely nothing to worry about. I also have noticed no change in my bowel habits however I think we are the lucky ones because I know some posters on here have been terribly constipated to the point where they have had to give up. Your weight loss for the first 2 weeks has been fantastic, keep it up!

Are you all still having bowel movements? I'm onto week 3 soon and still having largeish bowel movement every 3/4 days no problem. Just like before really!:-/ I'm just wondering what the heck is causing it ive not cheated once ! X

I am to week 3 and i am yet to have a bowel movement. Im not bloated though, ducolax for me tonight.x

Yeah I go pretty much every day, I put a tiny bit of fibre clear in my shake once a day- last Time I did lipotrim I didn't go for a week and I can tell you it wasn't nice when I realised this wasn't normal!!

I would be very worried if you have not pooped in 3 weeks Slim Please. This happened to my boyfriend about a year ago and he had to go to the hospital and it was not pleasant. You should be going a few times a week. Especially because we are pooping out waste, the fat we burn is waste ect.

I would be very worried if you have not pooped in 3 weeks Slim Please. This happened to my boyfriend about a year ago and he had to go to the hospital and it was not pleasant. You should be going a few times a week. Especially because we are pooping out waste, the fat we burn is waste ect.

I wasnt too worried because the same happened last time. Im lucky if i go once a week when i am eating. Thanks though :eek:

I'm finding that I'm constantly weeing now! And my number twos have been a yellowy colour (sorry for detail!!) has anyone else experienced this?!

I'm on day 4, hunger is subsiding but had a few attacks of light headedness/nausea today and yesterday ?

Are you drinking enough Lucy?

I know yesterday I didn't drink enough going to aim for 3litres a day now think I've just about been hitting two each day so far

Not to be too personal but I have gotten the yellow runny number 2 today, the previous 2 day it's be brown runny. I am upping my Fiberclear and hoping to sort it, but I know it's just crap being released from my system. Last time I was on LT I had a normal number 2 most days - small though.

Hi Jenny try not taking any fibre clear for a few days and see if that stabilises your number 2s as more fibre helps when you are constipated as it speeds up how quickly your body processes food. Hope this helps x

Sounds like you never needed fibre clear lol it could be the increase in water how much are you drinking each day?

Try not using fibre clear and if it continued speak to your pharmacist

Are you having more luck with your issue now Jenny?

Same as before, everyday. Although today I fell off the wagon and had a bowl of meatballs from subway. I was actually very hungry, traveling, just had a job interview and it felt so good so I'm not sorry or anything because at the very base of this I need to listen to my body. Maybe I will be normal tomorrow? Who knows. I'm not too worried as its the only side effect and the opposite being most unpleasant. My boyfriend a year ago was doing this and didn't go for 3 weeks and it was tough to fix the problem, a a and e visit, doctor. Thanks for checking on me.

Back