sorry but i want chips...

micheleking

smothered in curry sauce with salt and vinegar... i,m saying to myself i dont like this but i,m getting in a right foul mood ere now even though i just ate the omelette... why am i just so hungry all of a sudden?:mad:

Glug some water! You don't need chips it's just your mind tricking you. Think of something that will put you off them!!!! you can do itttt.

Sugar in the onion has probably brought you out of ketosis and this is why you are feeling hungry...it will pass and you will go back into ketosis in a couple of hours or so...as it was only a little.

Have a glass of warm water or tea to keep your mind off it.

It shows that you are carb sensitive so it is a good lesson for the future to be careful about having extras.

you can't have them lol! just look around a few websites at clothes and occupy yourself with thinking thin and what you'd wear.

think how crap you would feel at your weigh in x

not had them!!!!.. mmmm but i want them... think mmm porridge

why am i just so hungry all of a sudden?:mad:

You are not hungry; this is not physical hunger (which comes on gradually over a few hours). You are having classic emotional/psychological hunger. So you can "choose" not to have chips or "choose" to have them, as already said you don't physically need them.

Read the dietguy.co.uk for motivation, have a bath, have sex! Do anything that fills the emotional void in a non-food way.

Good luck!

Back