• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry but TMI.. whats a good fast fix for constipation

Sorry for this but I'm 3 weeks into a low carb Dukan diet and getting more and more "sluggish", tried more finer and juices but still getting little movement! lol

I'm a fairly new Mum and working to get my old bikini figure back!

I have used occasional laxatives in the past but worry about stimulant laxatives

I could do with something that sorts me out then I can maintain things with more natural things like fruit juices and finer.. I already drink plenty water.

Any suggestions for a fairly quick fix? I feel so bloated! I would really love something that works today..its been 3 days , so rare for me!

I have had some prune juice today but nothing yet!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm not sure what the Dukan allows, but more healthy oil, like olive oil, in your diet will usually help, although you might have to wait a few hours for the effects to work.

Also try dried fruits, a small box of raisins each day can help to keep you regular, and fruit juices, like fresh orange juice, maybe a bit TMI, but I was going to suggest prune juice as it helps my son virtually straight away!

Moving around helps, get out for a walk and see if it gets things moving, and if all else fails, strong coffee might work. Good luck. :)

chezz

walk walk walk
mine is veg green wow i have a dish off them and im there it moves it along x x