Sorry guys i got to do this

4busybee

I need to ss for a while again, just so that i start to feel better about myself and build my confidence again, i know it may not be the nealhiest route but i need to do it for awhile. I have liked doing ww but the losses are too slow for me i am too impatient, sorry but i wish you guys all the luck with the plan, it is a fab diet and will work and i know i shall be back to it at a later date.

Sorry to have let you all down but i need to find me again if you see what i mean.

Love Busy X

You HAVE to do whats right for you - not whats right for us :) Id love the fast weight loss of CD but know I couldnt remove food from my life like that.

The main thing is we all do whats right for us.

Good luck with CD and let us know how youre getting on, and if you come back to WW when youre feeling better about things - we'll be here, just hopefully lots slimmer ;)

Thankyou Starlight, what a lovely person you are. I am sure i will be back to WW and i am sure that when i come back you will al be alot slimmer (me too i hope,lol)

Bye for now Love BUSYxx

Hi Busy Bee,

Good luck with your SS, I am jealous, I have started and restarted CD too many times to mention, but if I could stick to SS that is what I would be doing to lose the vast majority of my weight anyway.

Good luck :)

Good luck with the SS, I lost nearly 3 stone on CD but I have put on nearly a stone in a month since being off CD - not good. I would love to get back on it but i feel that a slower, steadier weight loss such as with WW will help me keep it off long term as i just went back to my old ways after CD.

Hope it all goes well.

Back