Sorry guys i got to do this

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 28 June 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

I need to ss for a while again, just so that i start to feel better about myself and build my confidence again, i know it may not be the nealhiest route but i need to do it for awhile. I have liked doing ww but the losses are too slow for me i am too impatient, sorry but i wish you guys all the luck with the plan, it is a fab diet and will work and i know i shall be back to it at a later date.

Sorry to have let you all down but i need to find me again if you see what i mean.

Love Busy X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You HAVE to do whats right for you - not whats right for us :) Id love the fast weight loss of CD but know I couldnt remove food from my life like that.

The main thing is we all do whats right for us.

Good luck with CD and let us know how youre getting on, and if you come back to WW when youre feeling better about things - we'll be here, just hopefully lots slimmer ;)

4. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Thankyou Starlight, what a lovely person you are. I am sure i will be back to WW and i am sure that when i come back you will al be alot slimmer (me too i hope,lol)

Bye for now Love BUSYxx

5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Busybee
    I do believe that the loses on ww are slow for some reason. You do whats best for yourself hun and if you need to build your confidence up again thats fine.
    Hope you get on ok
    I wish you good luck
    Been nice talking to you on ww site
    Take Care

6. hollycat

hollycat To infinity and beyond!

Start Weight:
    23st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Busy Bee,

Good luck with your SS, I am jealous, I have started and restarted CD too many times to mention, but if I could stick to SS that is what I would be doing to lose the vast majority of my weight anyway.

Good luck :)

7. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes true
    It seems a quick way to soon get your weight off

8. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(27.65%)
    Diet:
    Currently Slimming World
    Good luck with the SS, I lost nearly 3 stone on CD but I have put on nearly a stone in a month since being off CD - not good. I would love to get back on it but i feel that a slower, steadier weight loss such as with WW will help me keep it off long term as i just went back to my old ways after CD.

Hope it all goes well.

9. violet71

violet71 Member

What is ss????

10. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

SS is part of the Cambridge diet, it stands for sole source (I think) which means it's a diet with JUST shakes - no food at all.

Good luck with it Busy!

x

11. violet71

violet71 Member

Right! Thanks.

Good luck Busy!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.