Sorry have been so quiet recently..

Size10wannabe

Just been catching up and reading all your posts... haven't been on much this past week. Got a cold now and struggling to stick to the packets and bars.. but still hanging in there! Have hit a HUGE realisation that in the past i have comfort ate for britain when I haven't felt well. Like since when has having a big chocolate cake going to get rid of a sore throat any quicker than it would if it runs it courser?

Never thought in my life i would CRAVE lemsip, but hehe it is full of sugar so thats a no-no!

Doing well.. almost lost count now of the no of weeks but weight loss is heading now for 3 stone.. which is just silly give how little time I have been doing this programme. Loving my class, they are a really supportive crowd, just like you guys on here. Its great to see them all have great weight losses each week too.

Hope you are all doing well.. hang in there.. and catch up with you soon when I feel better.

x

Hi Wannabe,

That rotten cold has been doing the rounds. Isnt it good when you suddenly realise that you have been doing something unconciously, its only then you can start to build the bridge of recovery. Its not easy building them when you dont know what direction they are starting from.

I hope you feel better and send you a big hugs.:grouphugg:

awe thanks :))

I have completely stuck to the programme.. so weight is still coming off.. another 3 lbs last night at weigh in.

PS Ladylite.. i love your rewards at the bottom of your profile !! what a great idea!!

Back