sorry i know its been 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bubbles666, 18 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Bubbles666

Bubbles666 Member

hi all sorry i know its been 2 weeks but i was to ashamed to put my weight loss of 2 3/4 pounds on last week and also not a very good inch loss either. So now it is week 6 weigh in and i lost 4 1/4 pounds so that is a total of 36 pounds all together so far 1/2 inch off my bust,waist stayed the same,hips stayed the same,2inch off the thighs and 1/2 inch off upper arms.But i am having alot of trouble with my bowles or lack of movement from that end :cry:
    So that is all i have moaned about for the last week or so i think everyone is getting really sick of me now lol but they would be the same if they could ont go. Anyway hope you are all well see ya soon x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

You shouldn't be ashamed with the loss last week, it's a move in the right direction and a good one too! Well done last week and this week :) Keep it up!
  4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Low Carb
    I agree- nothing to feel ashamed about! :) Any loss is a plus! :D Perhaps you could drink even more water which might help the bowel problem?! Keep posting- it really does help! ;)
  5. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    Aww chick - chin up!! You are doing soooo well. A loss no matter how big/small is a step closer to goal. You are shrinking a little bit each day :D.

Perhaps you need some physillium husks to help with your bowels. I personally prefer the capsule form (2 capsules 3 times per day) and have not suffered with constipation since starting on them. Many of the girls and guys on here use the loose husks in shakes/soups too. Get yourself to holland and barratt and invest in some - you'll start to feel the benefit real soon ;)
  6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Awww Hun!!!

You are still loosing, even if it is slowly don't fret, it is coming off!

As for the loo situation, I went through exactly the same thing and it got to the stage where I cried when I needed to go (sorry if tmi). I have bought those husk thingys that everyone is mentioning on here and trust me they work!!!

Here is a link to the place I got mine from, as H&B are quite expensive - I am a penny pincher!!

Psyllium Husks Digestive Fibre - 300g tub

Good luck!

7. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    2lb is a great loss!! it all evens out in the end anyways. you are doing great and shouldnt feel ashamed of a good loss. i agree about the husks...they really work. xxx
  8. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    You've got absolutely nothing to be ashamed of hun! As lots of people said to me yesterday, a loss is still a loss, at least you didn't put it on, right?! :D
  9. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
    dont be ashamed huni any loss is good, a big well done for this weeks and last weeks loss hun and hope you get bowles sorted out soon xx
  10. Bubbles666

Bubbles666 Member

Tanks all for the support and as for the bowels my doc put me on movicol and they seem to be doing the trick at the mo x
  11. saffron

saffron Gold Member

cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.