sorry!! more questions from a newbee!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by curlylow, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. curlylow

curlylow Full Member

Diet:
    my own! Gym and eating properly
    Hello,

Sorry bit of a gross topic, but I can I ask what to expect in the way of bowl movements?? LOL sorry...

Is diarrhoea (think thats how u spell it) normal?? Yesterday I had a teaspoon of fibre clear, I will have todays shortly.

thanks again everyone xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Hey, cant comment on the runs cause I am the blinking opposite! Althought I have fiber clear every morning, I have had nothing at all and its day blinking 10!!! I asked chemist about this last time and she just said well am not eating so that will explain it... Like many others the chemist I go to are not very clued up - thank god for this site! Hope someone might be able tp help you more than I can. x

4. LizzieB

LizzieB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I have the opposite problem as well! When i manage to go its just rabbit pellets! I take Physum Husk tablets and senakot once a week. Manage to go about every three days!!

Not sure why your getting diarrhoea curlylow, maybe speak to your chemist... but i am sure someone else will be able to advise?

5. mummytummy

mummytummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    The amount of water that u are now drinking may explain the diarrhoea because it's making everything losser if u know what i mean! But if it continues u should talk to your advisor.

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +
    Unfortunately both are common until your system gets used to the new "eating" system....bear with it and it usually settles down after a few weeks....best of luck!!

7. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    All the vitamins and minerals can give you the runs, try to take more water with your meals and it should settle down. Constipation is usually the bigger problem so make sure you are taking some fibre supplement to help keep things moving.

Georgie
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.