• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sorry O/T Hen Night in Glasgow

LizDesigns

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 1st11lb(10.46%)
Just wondered if those lovely people from in and around the Glasgow area have any ideas of where to go on a hen night. My sister has just announced she is getting married on 5th July and i'm in charge of organising a hen night for 28 lovely ladies.
It's all a bit last minute so i'm getting into a panic about it all as I want it to be fab.
Any ideas?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LizDesigns

Silver Member
I'd prefer something that does themed nights, although cocktail places would be great too.
The real problem is finding somewhere which would accomodate all of us. Also after somewhere to have a meal.
I've been to Glasgow a few times but just can't think of places.

LizDesigns

Silver Member
Thanks, that would be really appreciated.

cheekychops

On a mission!
If you mean somewhere to go dancing, your best option is probably Jumping Jacks. It won't knock you back for being a hen party & large numbers (as most places will) Phone ahead and get a guest list sorted. There is another place on the same street that I can't remember the name of.

There's tons of places to have dinner, depends what you fancy.

i think madness would be a good bet for a great night too. What kind of food do you fancy - theres the shanghai shuffle for a chinese karaoke, never been but hear its brilliant for a night out. Are you looking for a mad hen night or a more classy evening with good food and cocktails?

LizDesigns

Silver Member
Think it'll need to be classy, we've got our gran and my sis's new MIL coming. My gran is definately up for a laugh but not sure about the MIL.
What's madness? I've never heard of it?
Has anyone been to the Metropolitan? If so would that be a good choice?