Sorry to ask (bit embarrassing)

Keilaani

But has anyone found constipation an issue? After a car accident a few years ago I'm terrified of being constipated (due to the drugs I was put on). Just wanted to know if anyones has a recurring problem with it. Apologies for this thread at breakfast time haha!! x

Yes been an absolute nightmare for me, but I have tried senakot , senakot max both work if taken regular, ducolax (might be spelt wrong) which gave me the most immense cramps and dulcoease I would reccomd dulcoease and senakot they seem to work best of luck x

hi hun i had a problem with it when i first started on it but i bought the fibre clear off the chemist and its been brilliant.its made by the company and you put it in your tea/coffee or water you dont even taste it, I would reccomend giving it a try x.

Oh thank gawd for that!! Can't even begin to describe the angst I feel even thinking about not being able to go. How many times do you have to take that a week hun? x

you can take it twice a day hun, It isnt so much of a laxative its more like a softner but it does work. I take it once a day now and go without worrying lol...hope this helps hun x.

shellybum said:
you can take it twice a day hun, It isnt so much of a laxative its more like a softner but it does work. I take it once a day now and go without worrying lol...hope this helps hun x.

You're a star :) xx

Back