sorry to ask this but pms - does it affect weigh in much?

jenpink

just quick question it that time of month for me today and i got my 1st weigh in does it normally make much difference! :confused:

was excited bout a good 1st week loss but feel all bloated :(

Hi Jen yeah it has affected my WI slightly but nothing major, more my attitude towards WI i think. Im a very emotional pms girl so when ive been due to be weighed ive felt ive put on but never have. You will be fine hun and if you dont lose much you will make up for it the week after xx

I'm afraid it makes a big difference to me. I can put on 3lbs at the wrong time (when not dieting). It comes off within a few days, but if your due today and its weigh in, just take that into account. You'll still lose if its week one plus you should have a great loss next week as well.

Stick with it hun.
xx

i used to think it did but i now think it was because i just eating more sugary stuff over that time so thats probably why i put my weight on lol...ive had two TOTM during using LT and it hasnt seemed to make a difference....so far.....

h xx

I definately lost less those weeks compared to others....however on the postive side for me....they were virtually cramp free.....interesting eh? BUT watch out girls....you are also more fertile as you loose weight.....look at me....

aww thankyou all just got back from my weigh in wasnt too bad only started monday (so 6th day) plus i cheated once! and i lost 5lbs!! the woman at the pharmacy said that i will prob loose more next week as u can hold an extra 2-4lbs of water when u first start pms but will come of by next week! but a great start! well im just happy at aloss!:D:cool:

Ah well done thats a great loss....

aww thankyou all just got back from my weigh in wasnt too bad only started monday (so 6th day) plus i cheated once! and i lost 5lbs!! the woman at the pharmacy said that i will prob loose more next week as u can hold an extra 2-4lbs of water when u first start pms but will come of by next week! but a great start! well im just happy at aloss!:D:cool:

That sounds about right for me......I usually do put about 3lbs on.

Taking that into account, you have done great and in six days. Well done hun.
x

Back