Sorry to let you all down. Especially my team.

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I am just writing this to say I'm so sorry but I can no longer do CD. Whilst I am determined to lose weight and stick to my diet regime 100%, I just cannot see me doing CD any longer.

It's making me somebody I don't like - grumpy, miserable, obsessive, lethargic, unable to exercise.... ok so it has played a massive part in my weightloss but I need to find another way. A way where I don't feel like a prisoner.

I am not right for CD anymore, and CD is not right for me.

Sorry to let my team- the BBLS (team 2) down, I feel awful and gutted, but I just can't do this anymore, and in all honestly I think it unlikely I will again. Its like a bit of me dies inside when I do this diet. Crazy but its the only way I can explain it.

So from now on, slower losses, weeks of STS, but more energy, more fun and more hard work ahead!

Wish me luck! And thankyou all deeply for your support over the past few weeks.

xxx

Hi hun, I know how you feel having just done this myself. I switched to SW which suits me much better. What diet are you planning to follow now?
You are not letting anyone down hun, dont beat yourself up about it. You have to do whats right for you and what makes you happy. Big hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99:

I am going away for a week tomorrow and when I return I will be going on WW as I enjoy this diet and it suits my lifestyle. Also plan to get back into my workout regime (about 4 times a week) to get into shape - as well as trim down I want to tone up!

xxx

Thats fab babes, just enjoy your break and then get stuck into WW when you get back. You'll do great :D:D

You havent let anyone down hun.... you have just chosen to follow a different path!!!!

(((Hugs)))

Love nas x

Just wanted to say good luck.You have not let anyone down, think we must all find a way thats suits us.This is a hard journey for everyone and any diet is more than enough to cope with on its own, let alone with all the other side effects - being miserable no energy etc.
Have a great holiday and come back refreashed, hope you carry in posting will keep an eye out for you :)

Back