Sorry to let you all down. Especially my team.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wannabslim, 2 September 2008 Social URL.

1. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hi everyone,

I am just writing this to say I'm so sorry but I can no longer do CD. Whilst I am determined to lose weight and stick to my diet regime 100%, I just cannot see me doing CD any longer.

It's making me somebody I don't like - grumpy, miserable, obsessive, lethargic, unable to exercise.... ok so it has played a massive part in my weightloss but I need to find another way. A way where I don't feel like a prisoner.

I am not right for CD anymore, and CD is not right for me.

Sorry to let my team- the BBLS (team 2) down, I feel awful and gutted, but I just can't do this anymore, and in all honestly I think it unlikely I will again. Its like a bit of me dies inside when I do this diet. Crazy but its the only way I can explain it.

So from now on, slower losses, weeks of STS, but more energy, more fun and more hard work ahead!

Wish me luck! And thankyou all deeply for your support over the past few weeks.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi hun, I know how you feel having just done this myself. I switched to SW which suits me much better. What diet are you planning to follow now?
    You are not letting anyone down hun, dont beat yourself up about it. You have to do whats right for you and what makes you happy. Big hugs :hug99::hug99::hug99:

4. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    I am going away for a week tomorrow and when I return I will be going on WW as I enjoy this diet and it suits my lifestyle. Also plan to get back into my workout regime (about 4 times a week) to get into shape - as well as trim down I want to tone up!

xxx

5. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats fab babes, just enjoy your break and then get stuck into WW when you get back. You'll do great :D:D

6. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    You havent let anyone down hun.... you have just chosen to follow a different path!!!!

(((Hugs)))

Love nas x

7. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say good luck.You have not let anyone down, think we must all find a way thats suits us.This is a hard journey for everyone and any diet is more than enough to cope with on its own, let alone with all the other side effects - being miserable no energy etc.
    Have a great holiday and come back refreashed, hope you carry in posting will keep an eye out for you :)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you havent let us down at all hun. You have to do what is right for you :) :hug99: hope you and mike have a fab holiday :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.