Sorry to the men TMI!!

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by medhurst37, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

I normally have a 28 day cycle but when I started LL i did miss a period. After that I was regular again, however I have again missed a period this month and am 6 weeks into RTM, has this happened to anyone else during RTM and did it resolve again, and no I have done a test and its negative.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. roundrachel

roundrachel Silver Member

It's not happened to me but one of my friends was six weeks late when she started RTM but all's back to normal now. I have heard of it happening with a few people so I think it's just the body adjusting.
    I'm sure all will be well. Try not to worry, although it's easier said than done I know!

4. SerenityValley

SerenityValley Surgically happy.

Don't worry about tmi - I have so many female friends (that sounds like a boast lol) that I get a lot of monthly updates.

I've heard of a lot of women having their cycle interrupted - which I suppose makes sense - the body has gone through something very unusual over the course of LL. Everything is connected.

Anyway, as a man I'd just like to apologise for everything we've ever done wrong during those 3 to 5 days a month lol

5. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

Thanks for that Andy, that has made me smile, much needed today