Sorry

Taz

Spam Hunter
Morning all. I am still here but not posting much as I don't feel able to offer any constructive advice right now. I am still trying to stay on track but it is a struggle so sorry if I don't seem to be around much but I am still lurking xx

we all understand sweetie how you are feeling, we are all here when you are ready to chat hun xxxxxx

take the time to grieve hun
might ring you later got a mock test at 10 till 12 as test is looming
xxx

take care hunny keep your chin up
xxxxx

Reactions: Taz
Huni we all know and understand what you are going through and you dealing with your loss is far more important than worrying about us iccle lot..

Take Care of you and yours

xx

You will be missed Taz but the main thing is that you are ok. :hug99:

don't apologise taz! it's understandable - take time out to grieve. if you manage to stick to plan through this then you deserve a medal.

take care and come back on when you're ready. xxx

We all understand the sad times, you need to take time for you and yours to grieve and not worry about other. We miss you, but you try to stay strong and lurking, take care ''hugs'' xx

we all understand sweetie how you are feeling, we are all here when you are ready to chat hun xxxxxx

take the time to grieve hun
might ring you later got a mock test at 10 till 12 as test is looming
xxx

take care hunny keep your chin up
xxxxx
Good luck for your mock test xx

don't apologise taz! it's understandable - take time out to grieve. if you manage to stick to plan through this then you deserve a medal.

take care and come back on when you're ready. xxx
I am trying to stick as close to it as possible but yesterdays food diary tells how well that is working out! I got on the scales this morning for the first time since last weeks WI and it looks like I have put on 1lb but I'm not worrying about that xx

We all understand the sad times, you need to take time for you and yours to grieve and not worry about other. We miss you, but you try to stay strong and lurking, take care ''hugs'' xx
Thanks, I will be mostly lurking as I don't feel very constructive at the moment but I will try to keep up my food diary other stuff xx

Aw dont be sorry for not posting much hun, we all understand xxx

Back