sort of newbie :)

LBgirl

hi all i joined slimming world last january and lost 1 1/2 stone in 3 months, then decided to try a few different diets but couldn't stick to them! so here i am back on slimming world, i am an online member as work means i cant get to group, cant wait to be healthy and lighter :D

Good Luck!! Im kinda the same as you. I started a while ago then lost my way... but now I am back and ready to lose loadsa weight! :) x

welcome back

:welcome2:

I love SW and I follow the Extra Easy Plan as it's so flexible. Not one time have I felt I was on a diet and I've never been hungry while I've been on Plan either.

There's a few weight loss challenges on here at the moment, Valentine's Day, Easter, Summer. Why don't you think about joining some? It's good fun and the support is great! :D

I joined slimming world back in May 2011, although I go to group every week I have never put the pressure on myself to lose weight, I joined more to watch what I ate and my portion sizes, however as of yesterday (2nd Jan 2012) I now want to be more assertive with myself and do this to lose the weight. My son is out fighting in Afghanistan and I want to be fit and healthy just like he is by the time he returns in April. So this is the first day I have posted on here and hopefully there will be many more to come. So although I'm not necessarily a newbie to SW I am a newbie to this site. So Hello everyone. :)

I joined slimming world back in May 2011, although I go to group every week I have never put the pressure on myself to lose weight, I joined more to watch what I ate and my portion sizes, however as of yesterday (2nd Jan 2012) I now want to be more assertive with myself and do this to lose the weight. My son is out fighting in Afghanistan and I want to be fit and healthy just like he is by the time he returns in April. So this is the first day I have posted on here and hopefully there will be many more to come. So although I'm not necessarily a newbie to SW I am a newbie to this site. So Hello everyone. :)

Amazing! I bet you are sooo proud of your son :)
I have only been on this site for two days and I cant believe how nice and friendly everyone is!
Good luck to you xxx :happy036:

hi everyone im a on and offer ! but this time im back for good, ive normally given up by day1 lol but im on day 2 and loving it :eek:). looking forward to making new friends on here as well. xxx

Amazing! I bet you are sooo proud of your son :)
I have only been on this site for two days and I cant believe how nice and friendly everyone is!
Good luck to you xxx :happy036:

Vicky, i am. i'm immensley proud of him, and i hope that when i lose this weight he will be just as proud of me. Thank you, and your right, everyone seems lovely on here, i've been reading on here for weeks but i'm a bit technophobic to be honest :pcwhack: so its taken a while for me to work out how to join the site and find my way around. i'm getting there though. :clap:

I was a member of SW for a year from May 2008-May 2009 (ish) and I lost 3 stone. Since then I've been on and off it, and others, but am back now and determined to crack it now!

Good luck with your re-start x

thanks everyone, glad im not the only one who keeps falling off the wagon :sigh:

had my third weigh in this morning and have lost a pound :D considering i put on 2lb christmas week its good going :D

Back