SOS I need your help

kelly belly

Hi everyone.

I really need your help. I want to lose weight desperately. I lose my sight 5 years ago which was completely soul destroying. Food was my only comfort unfortunately I have gained over 4 stones.

I'm retraining as a massage therapist, but I've been told that I'll have to receive massages as well as give them. I'm terrified about taking my clothes off with all my extra weight. So I'm determined to lose it.:mad:

I don't know where to begin :confused: which diet to start :confused: how can i exercise :confused: Can anyone give me some advice as I confused. I asked my GP who wasn't very helpful as her reply was "just eat smaller portions" :sigh:

Kelly and Roxy (the wonderful guide dog)

hey hun, welcome to the forum. I am on Lipotrim which is a brilliant diet and really works well and fast if you stick to it 100%. I think food replacement diets are really hard to start with but they get easier as you go on. Its really personal choice but for me I like the fact that I dont have too much choice and there is no room for making your own interpretation of what to have, you are either on it or you are not. But as you can gather from this forum there are so many diets to choose from and each one will have its own merits. You will know whats right for you. Whatever you decide good luck with it hun and keep posting to let us know how you are doing :)

:welcome:Welcome Kelly and Roxy,

What kind of time frame have you given yourself to lose your weight?

If you do decide on one of the food replacement diets you will lose weight at around the guideline of a approximately a stone a month without having to do too much exercise.

Have you thought about joining one of the slimming clubs?

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kelly and Roxy,

I do Slimming World which is a really healthy way to lose weight and there are very few restrictions with it. It is more of a lifestyle than a diet. The group meetings are great to keep you focussed and for weekly support and the forum is fantastic for support and advice. I hope you find the diet to suit you x

I'd like to lose 5 stone tomorrow but realistically I'd like to lose 2 1/2 stone by Christmas.

I'm not sure what lipotrim is or where to get it. I don't have alot of money due to me not having a job so is it expensive???

I've thought about joining a slimming group but I'm not sure how accessible these are for myself. Or which group is best.

WOW I can't believe how much weight you have lost. It's fantastic. Well done. I'm on my way to the weight watchers web site to research. You're an inspiration.

She sure is!
I've done the lot hunny, cambridge diet, slimfast, slimming world....bla bla and by far the best is weight watchers. :)

Hi and welcome. You have been given much help so far so I just want to say good luck with which diet you decide on

Irene xx

Back