SOTW - I want it!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I really want to win SOTW!!!! :mad:
Is it wrong to be so needy?
I lost 4lb last week but because of a half pound gain the week before I missed out :( and the actual SOTW that week lost 2lbs
I just want to feel like Ive achieved something ( and I want the shiny!):8855:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I really want to get it!

At WI yesterday, my mum won it, so I still get the fruit :) but no shiny sticker...

Well, go go get it, girl! :p

Summer might be a great time to get it, as there will be loads of people coming back from holidays with 'buffet gains' :D

Well, go go get it, girl! :p

Summer might be a great time to get it, as there will be loads of people coming back from holidays with 'buffet gains' :D

Scanbran your right!!!
I - AM - GONNA - WIN - IT!!!!!!!!:D

I want it too!! keep your fingers crossed for me tonight!!

i have won it twice but no one bothers to put anything in the basket at mine so i went away with mouldy fruit and a bag! oh and my sticker :( I always put in! x

My basket is very similar - a couple of bits of manky fruit and a mug shot seems to be the norm!

Hmmmm I never got anything at all when I got it last time... All I got was a SOTW certificate..... I want shinies!!

Yes that's right, you can only win it if you had a loss the previous week.

Its not crazy to want one! I weighed on a bank holiday and so we had no group but i'd lost 6lbs that week and really wanted a sticker as ive never got SOTW before so i sent my consultant a message adn she said i could have it :) as technically i was the biggest loser.

I dont really care about the fruit, our basket is always rubbish aswell, its the acknowledgement, sticker & certificate that i like!

Do you get a certificate for you bronze award? xx

I thought that you can get it is you STS as well as lose? Hmm...maybe not then.

My mum was blooming lucky then, she lost 0.5lbs last week and yesterday lost 3.5lbs!

I am more than ready to get SOTW - ive been doing this blimming SW malarky for over 6 months and STILL NEVER WON IT!!! argh!

*cries*

Apparently I won it last week (my first weigh in) but I didn't stay for group so I don't know if I get anything.

I'm quite happy with the loss tbh.

Apparently I won it last week (my first weigh in) but I didn't stay for group so I don't know if I get anything.

I'm quite happy with the loss tbh.

Hmmmm I was under the impression you couldnt win it on your first WI as tend to be a big loss? Anyone know is thats the case?
Well done on your loss though changing man x

Hmmmm I was under the impression you couldnt win it on your first WI as tend to be a big loss? Anyone know is thats the case?
Well done on your loss though changing man x

That is the case in our group.

Sorry for my earlier post i forgot that you can indeed STS and then win it the next week.

xx

I won it on my first week. (well second weigh in, after the initial joining).

We had no SOTW at our group last night! The Group decided among ourselves to give it to the person who had lost the most, which seemed fair to us all.

Our fruit bag is hit and miss, especially last night as there were very few people there. I had put in a punnet of strawberries, as I had loads in the fridge and knew I would never be able to eat them all before they went off, so hopefully the SOTW was happy with that!

I have no idea how they work it out at our group. I know that no-one gets it for a first week after starting loss, because there was a couple of people there last night who started the week before and had BIG losses and I won it. We dont get fruit or anything though. Manky or otherwise. Just a sticker and a sustificate as my son used to call them.

Back