Sotw

d14

My C text me to say I got slimmer of the week but I didn't stay to class so I didn't get a sticker. Will I get it next week? Sorry if this is a silly question

Normally if you dont stay around to class SOTW goes to the next best weight loss person on the list, so Im not sure if your C has texted you to tell you you that you missed out cos you didn't stay, or if she's letting you have it anyway?

Ooh I see. She just said "just wanted to tell you what an amazing job you're doing - you were our slimmer of the week last week and unfortunately the group were not able to share your sucess :(" and then asked if i'd stay to class more often..

Ooh fingers crossed it will be the same in my group! I don't mind about the fruit (I probably wouldn't have took it anyways - I wouldn't feel comfortable eating it and rather buy my own!) but I realllllly want the sticker hehe x

Either way it was nice for your consultant to let you know, that sounds like a lovely text.

At our group the SOTW goes to the person who has lost the most weight that week (who maintained or lost the week before) who has stayed to group! But I have heard of groups who still pass it on to that person if they haven't stayed to group

At our group the basket is either raffled off or goes to the next person if the winner doesn't stay but the actual winner always gets the certificate and sticker the next week.
Well done and what a nice text!

At our group if the slimmer of the week isnt there, which was me last week and the first week I didnt stay :(, they give the sticker to the next person on the list who has stayed and raffle the basket but I will still get the certificate at the end of the month when it comes off the board :)

Back