SOUL SOURCE OR SOUL SOURCE +

Nomorecakes

Hi, I've now done nearly 10 days on soul source, my consultant is on hols so it's my first weigh in tomorrow! I'm finding it a little tough now. Do you get the same results on both of these? Thinking the 200cals evening meal may help me....

I have trialled SS+ this week after 7 weeks of SS, and I'm wishing I'd stuck to SS for a few more weeks, as I have found introducing food quite stressful. I'm struggling to stick to 80g of veggies and haven't lost any weight this week yet, annoyingly, and I feel much hungrier! Not sure whether to carry on or go back to SS as I was doing really well on it.

Some people seem to lose the same on SS or SS+....

Perhaps try and do 2 more weeks of SS then have a crack at SS+? But only you know what is best for you. Good luck with whatever you decide to do. X

I think its a personal choice of sole source or sole source+, what works for some might not work for others, you are better trying both to see which suits you best x x

Thank you, i will see what she says today at my weigh in and take it from there. So hard to know the right thing to do but as you say it's how my body and my brain respond!!

If I'm allowed a little bit of food, I'll have a lot. I find it easier to push through the hard days as those are emotional days...you need to cut emotional eating. This is about fuel for your bod and epic results!

Keep going hun

I'm the same. All of nothing. I really struggle with emotional eating. My Cambridge counsellor told me about this app called 'lose weight' by Andrew Johnson.... You can listen to it before you go to sleep....It's meant to train your subconscious about emotional eating and teaches you how to knock those habits on the head. I'm going to give it a go..,.. I'll always be an emotional person but I don't always want to be fat so anythings worth trying haha. X

I might have to try that!

It's all about control and learning what your body can and cannot tolerate! I always feel so poorly after eating crap food but I still do it. I need to listen more and eat less lol

That's me all over.... I'll eat crap food then hate myself for the rest of the day. Kicking bad habits and being more positive from now on :)

Back